Chapter 1

"C'mon Y/n, please? It will be so much fun!" Tommy enthusiastically tried to convince me.

"We can't beat the ender dragon! It's not allowed and DreamXD will kill us for sure!" I exclaimed back worriedly.

"But we would be the rulers of the server! Dream would no longer be in charge.... Think about it," My best friend argued, "We wouldn't have to live in fear anymore!"

I paused for a moment, it would be nice to finally get the upper-hand on Dream. While the mastermind was in prison, it wouldn't harm to gloat a bit. After all, he had done a great wrongdoing.

"Alright Tommy, I'll help you kill the Ender Dragon," I finally gave in.

"Lets GOOO!" Tommy yelled, "You start packing, I'll go get Tubbo!" And with that he ran out the door in a flurry of excitement.

I sighed, what had I just gotten myself into? I took off my backpack which was slung over my shoulder and walked to the chest room. Opening one of the boxes, I sorted through the cluttered mess until I found some golden apples. I took some of them and put it into my own bag and placed the rest into a new chest for Tommy to take later. After that I took some food, arrows, and ender pearls. Quickly crafting a new diamond sword and enchanting it, I marveled at the Flame Three enchanted weapon.

...Timeskip 3 hours

Sometime later Tommy arrived back with Tubbo and blaze powder. Thankfully, Tubbo was already equipped with more than enough supplies, since we didn't have much to spare. I handed Tommy his iron sword, and showed him the chest with the items for our travel, him appreciating my packing skills.

After that the three of us left on some horses we had borrowed from the Blade himself, and our intentions only peaceful.

...Timeskip 4 days

"Can we please take a break?" Tubbo asked me, exhausted from days of being participating on our expedition.

"That sounds like a good idea," I commented back and turned to Tommy, "The horses need to rest, can we please stop for a little while?" My suggestion however appeared to anger him.

"NO!" Tommy yelled back to me, "We're close! I can feel it!" His shout echoed through the forest, making me become quiet once more. Tubbo too, decided not to speak up about our uncomfortable predicament.

...Timeskip 6 hours

The wandering continued for a long time, the situation becoming more unbearable by the second. My legs were aching at this point, Tubbo was already complaining, and I highly doubted that Tommy wasn't tired either.

Just as I was about to start complaining with Tubbo, Tommy stopped, the ender pearl flew up high into the air like it had the entire trip, except this time it fell onto the ground.

"WE FOUND IT!" The boy shouted, him jumping off his horse energetically. He grabbed a shovel and got straight to digging, me and Tubbo baffled at his impulsiveness.

"It's already night! What if mobs start spawning? You need to rest!" I offered him a bed in hopes of coaxing him to sleep.

His only response was, "Help me dig!" And when we didn't reply, he, in a more commanding tone, ordered, "Now."

Groaning with yet another task before I could take a break, I handed Tubbo a shovel and grabbed my pickaxe. Tommy was being utterly ridiculous, but there was no point in trying to tell him he was, being as arrogant and prideful as he was.

Throughout the descent to the stronghold, we entertained ourselves with little quips and amusing jokes, trying not to be bored with such a repetitive task. But at long last, we hit the stone bricks of the underground building. All of us let out a shrill scream of joy, our hands dirtied and hair messed up from the long journey. We probably looked insane, but we couldn't care less, we had finally found the stronghold! We were about to prove Dream wrong and slay the Ender Dragon!

Hopping through the hole we had made, we landed onto some gravel and observed our current surroundings. A few large rooms were branched off of the main corridor we had found, cobwebs and vines at every corner, and only a bit of light from the ceiling we had just entered from. A damp smell of mildew was there as well, but that was expected.

Tommy took out a stick, flint, steal, and coal, but before he could light it, our entire dynamic changed. The lights appeared all of a sudden, and a deep rumbling voice spoke, "Hello mortals."

-------------------

778 words! Not bad if I do say so myself! I will try to get about 1,000 words per chapter in the future, this one is just the background so sorry if its a bit short haha. Hope your enjoying the book so far! Please smash the follow and like button! The support really helps. Feel free to leave a nice comment they are always appreciated too! If you leave a suggestion I will try to use it and tag your username.