(V2) Chapter 63

Starvation must have kicked in, because I woke up in a strange room. The aroma of fox-fur and.. Rose candles? My senses were strangely overloaded, and beside me was a white fox with the name tag "Yogurt" above its head.

"FUNDY!" I screamed of relief, and the hybrid rushed into the room holding his ears. He replied, "Oh thank my fox you're awake! You were lying in the woods when I found you Y/n!"

"You know who I am!" I exclaimed, "Thank god! Oh my gosh... It makes sense that you can hear me. Before you anything though, what is happening with Graystillplays?"

"Oh it's just awful! He's done NOTHING!" Fundy laughed, "The suspense is honestly killing me. Actually uh," The anthropomorphic fox paused again, "Dream might be dead."

"WHAT?" I shrieked, my emotions going berserk, "You should have led with that! And is it permanent? Where is DreamXD? I need to say sorry ASAP. We need to get rid of Graystillslays stat! What am I doing lying around and fainting?"

"Calm down girl!" Fundy grabbed a steak, "Here, eat this while we figure out what to do. Take a few deep breaths and relax. Nothing disastrous is happening right now, so just... take a break. Everything is going to be alright."

-------------------------------------

You got that last chapter to ten reads hella fast so here is a one day early tiny 229 word update! Tomorrow a full chapter or two will be coming, as it is Saturday!