(V2) Chapter 38

Following the map through the crowded terminals of the main lobby, I found myself standing in-front of a rickety old portal. Unlike any that I had seen before, there was no admin to escort you in, nor any sign-in required. In fact, it appeared that there wasn't even a passcode needed to enter. The map led directly to this spot, and I knew that I had to go in.

    The rusty portal was barely lit, a very faint amber glow illuminating the dark room littered with trash and graffiti, likely not being used in a high volume for ten thousand minecraft years. Taking my chances, I cautiously entered my right-hand into the portal, encapsulating it. A warm tingling feeling was felt, and I knew that it had teleported. Taking one last final look around, I got my wits together and swallowed hard; then I jumped.

    As soon as I had gone through, I spawned into a very terrible place. It was clearly modded -as gunshots were heard, and the horrid smell of blood and smoke filled the air. A fire was burning a little ways away, and screaming was heard echoing from all around. It was freezing cold here, and I hugged myself to stay warm; the wind was wildly blowing my hair. The only light was the moon, dark clouds covering over it, along with mist felt on my knees and below. Was this really where DreamXD lived?
————-
242 words, but hey, I'm on vacation y'all! With my family for the next ten days :D