(V2) Chapter 29

My head felt kind of numb, where was I? Who were these people? Utter confusion ran through me, and a book appeared in front of my feet. Reaching down, I gently picked up the delicate chronicle and began to read. According to this, I was a fairy? First lifes the charm I suppose. Glancing around my surroundings, I noticed that I was in an ordinary spruce forest. This was no place for a fairy, so I mined some basic materials (Out of instinct) and then crafted some basic stone tools. After that, I set off in search of a place to make my home.

Several days had gone by, and just when I thought all hope was lost and there was no "perfect" place to make my new home, I encountered a magical-looking forest. Rainbow trees of all different colors stretched out mile after mile, and sitting upon a hill there was Katherine. Someway or another, I recognized who she was, and as she was a fairy just like me, I floated up with my pretty geode-like shimmering wings to her front door.

"Y/n! It's such a pleasure to have you here! Do you like my home?" Katherine asked me in a sweet voice, "Gosh, you're a fairy too?!? Great minds think alike!" She giggled, "Please please, come inside! Don't be shy now!" Katherine held open the door for me and I entered the house.

The house was set inside of an adorable cottage-village, a few villagers and interesting looking animals, like racoons, were scattered around the place. Her home was the largest, complete with a guest bedroom that would later on become mine, and although it had low ceilings, it was perfect for a fairy-type, or other smaller creature.

"It's lovely!" I exclaimed, sheer joy rippling throughout my body. Flowers were also decorated everywhere, and for me this seemed like the perfect home. Life her in Afterlife Smp appeared to be perfect, and although I didn't remember anything about the Dream Smp, I did know that I had come from there, and although this was an obfuscated sort of an ominous feeling, I knew that whatever I had left behind to come here was a dark place.

-------------------------

365 Words, but I am splitting up my chapter and posting again later on today or for sure tomorrow.