Chapter 5 (Rewrite)

I'm rewriting the last chapter because it was awful and it was midnight so uh, yeah. :D

DreamXD Pov

I had been summoned back to DreamXD land, apparently something outrageous had happened. I was actually starting to get a little bit worried, as the other gods had been messaging me non stop.

The end portal was already lit up, perhaps Foolish had used it? I was getting more and more worried by the second, what if a mortal had entered the end?!?

I raced as quickly as I could to the main gathering area, where thankfully Foolish, Callahan, and Drista were already gathered. Each of them giving me scowly, but uneasy glances at me.

"I came here as fast as possible! What's the emergency?!?" I wildly asked.

"The problem is you!" Drista snapped, "I can't believe you... Falling in love with a mortal? The whole point of the dare was to show you all of the problems, not cause them!"

"I'm so sorry..." Murmured Foolish.

"Wha-What are you talking about?" I yelled.

"Your reign of being a god is over! Don't you understand?!?" Drista started crying.

"Why?? What's happening?!?" I asked again over the commotion.

"The god from before didn't disappear because humans forgot about him, he disappeared because his powers diminished! Just like yours," Callahan, unaware of my feelings, continued.

"How did they diminish?" My voice wavered.

"The other gods had too..." Foolish's voice trailed off.

Drista started forming angry tears now, "They killed him, Callhan assisted with that back then too, and he's about to do it again."

------------------------

247 words? This book is not my proudest work ngl. I might make a new DreamXD X Reader so I can start fresh again. Its not as long as the last chapter but definitely betterISH so I might just try to fix this abomination with smut. SAVE ME JESUS