(V2) Chapter 64

My anxiousness rose. I couldn't do anything in this weird fox-form. Out of all the things, why did Gray choose this? For the pure fun of it? That is the thought that haunted and confused me the most.

"Ok I found a milk bucket," Fundy handed me the pail, "This has a decent chance of turning you back into a human."

I began to lap the milk from the pail (As I was a fox) and sure enough, the potion wore off and I became human again. Perhaps it wasn't quite as complicated as I'd thought before, but luckily it all worked out in the end.

The fox-hybrid smile, "You go girl!" He laughed, "Always wanted to say that. Welp, i suppose you should go back to DreamXD now, he's probably worried sick about you."

"Not to mention Dream," I sighed, "Please tell me he didn't ride off into the night like Technoblade... I can't bear this!"

"It's going to be alright," Fundy said calmly, "You'll get your happy ending."

"I sure hope so," There was doubt in my voice, how did I keep getting mixed up with these sorts of messes? Look at LDShadowLady and Smallishbeans, for example. They lived happy, peaceful lives on Afterlife and Empires Smp. If only I could have something like that. Chase a smaller dream.

...Timeskip 6 Hours

"XD I have a plan... but I'm not sure your going to like it all that much."

-------------------------

241 Words, but its a Tuesday! To make up for this weekend I will also be uploading twice today. The book is starting to wrap up, but I am going to make a second book.