(V2) Chapter 53

Little disclaimer: Probably none of you know who Graystillplays is, but he played a little minecraft and basically gives off the same energy as Technoblade, except with zero sense of maintaining his chaos. Basically anything he sees he will love to blow up. Let's give a warm welcome to Graystillslays (Gray's minecraft character, ps. DEFINITELY watch his content. )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey XD," I walked into the room where my fiance' was busy reading a wedding-planning book, "For the wedding, maybe Holly can pull a carri-" Before I could even finish my sentence, a massive amount of commotion could be heard from outside. Concerned, the two of us rushed to the window and pulled the blinds to one side.

"Who is... that?" Outside was somebody neither of us recognized, and I continued, "You don't think it's another one of the server raiders... Do you?" My future husband looked really tense.

The two of us summoned up our courage and walked outside into the misty air. It was strange... Forever Smp had never been misty before. The murmurs of the rest of the members filled the chilly morning air, and the player who we could just make out before walked through the misty shadows. His nametag read Graystillslays. All fell silent, for we had heard terrible rumors of him before. How had he even found our server address?

Captain Puffy spoke up from somewhere in the crowd, "Hello and welcome to Forever Smp!" Gray said nothing, and simply glanced around with his beady red-eyes, looking pleased about something.

"This will do," He murmured off to one side, then turned back towards us and spoke loudly, to the point of nearly shouting, "I am Graystillplays, or Graystillplays. I love alcoholism, eternal torment, and the taste of blood," He began to laugh, "See you guys around!" Before any of us had a second to react, this... "Gray" took off with a flight mod in the blind of an eye. What had just happened?!?

...Timeskip Two Days

The ominous feeling of the strange encounter still laced everyone's minds. Was this person a threat to our society? Nonetheless, life continued on rather peacefully. There was word of him building a base deep in the heart of the nether, and an investigation would eventually have to be conducted.

The wedding would be soon, just under a month from now. It seemed like quite a bit of time, but there was so much we wanted to do, and we wanted it to be even more special then the last. An objection also wasn't on our agenda this time around!

"Ok so Holly will bring me to the wedding, and you're going with... Callahan?" I questioned XD, even the smallest details would have to be planned out.

"Yup, Ned somehow ended up being my best man," My fiance laughed, "Who knew?"

"Lol yeah!" I wrote down on my list about Ned, "So Drista is the flower girl, and Tommy is the ring bearer," I giggled, "It's going to be so much better than the last time!"

"It sure will!" XD smiled, "It's going to be perfect."

---------------------------------

516 Words! I just wanted to introduce Gray into this book if only for a little while. I might try and get a few Afterlife Smp members onto Forever just to make things a little more interesting. Sorry I didn't upload for a week, I just started school and had to prepare. I will write a ton more.