(V2) Chapter 27

Once again, I was faced with disaster. Things just weren't going right for me for one second! Within minutes the hole had grown to, and with no other choice I had to save myself and regroup, so with one split second decision I snapped my fingers and teleported to the mortal realm in front of my house. My past friends, Tommy and Tubbo were currently in the middle of their own problems, not to mention their inexperience to do anything with magic or godly things! The best thing to do at the moment, I decided, was to find the other gods, even Ned and Badboyhalo, so that we may find XD and fix the world ripping apart.

To my luck, Drista had already seen the problem just a few minutes after I left, and she hadn't been sucked into the void, or wherever my husband had gone. Instead, she sought out Callahan, and the two of them ran into me about an hour later. Then, the three of us went to Bad and Skeppy's house.

"Bad! It's an emergency! The world is ending!" I flew in front of his doorstep, and since he hadn't answered I just went straight through the walls. We had no time to waste!

"Y/n? Whatever is the matter?" The gentle soul asked me kindly, "I'm sure it's not too bad! ...You little muffinhead."

"THIS IS NO TIME FOR JOKES!" Drista now took control and shook him uncontrollably. Skeppy now entered the room with a frown on his face, he definitely didn't seem too happy to see us, maybe he was jealous? But like Drista had said, this was no time for jokes, and certainly no time for feelings...
————————
Hey y'all! Sorry this post took so long and is only 338 words, I've really needed a break! However, TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND TOMORROW IS MY ONE YEAR DSMP/MCYT ANNIVERSARY! I am SO excited and will be writing a ton soon!