(V2) Chapter 28

Years had gone by. Life was in ruins. With no sign of DreamXD, we were all forced to give up searching, and being immortal now became unbearable. The worst part was that he wasn't dead, so we couldn't revive him. I had always thought about using my creation powers to create another DreamXD, but I would feel so violated talking to a copy of him. He was presumed dead, which I always had a problem with, and now after 4 and a half years I made a decision, I would be leaving the Dream Smp.

I figured that with enough time the pain would go away, yet it never did. However, if I were to leave this place I would forget everything that had happened unless I came back; I'd also lose my powers and be able to live a regular life again. The rips were also growing bigger, and someday they might consume us all...

Many of us had already fled, like ItsAlyssa, to a new Smp. For me, I preferred to live isolated with few friends, so I chose a random server called "Afterlife Smp." It was a quaint and cozy type thing, where I could meet new people and live as other creatures. I also had ten lives there so I had ten chances to regroup before finding an even more permanent home. I would miss everyone here, but I just couldn't bear to think about DreamXD anymore. The people who left usually signed up for databases and things like that to retain their memory at their new home, and how to come back, but I decided against it. I wouldn't be missing this place if I couldn't remember it after all.

Unable to take anything with me, I went into the main lobby where people were going from server to server. Philza had his hardcore world, Technoblade had Hypixel, and now I would only have Afterlife Smp. I had already met some of the people on the server, Laurenzside, LDShadowLady, Mythical Sausage, Etc. They had all welcomed me with open arms, and I couldn't help but feel that it was my home already.

"Hello, your Y/n right?" The administrative clerk asked me.

"Yes," I said with a hint of regret in my voice, "I'm here to be teleported to Afterlife."

"And what's the code?" She asked me snarkily.

"It's (Insert Code), can I please go now?" I told her.

"Geez no rush," The lady grumbled, then beckoned for me to step onto the platform. I obliged, and then she quickly added, "Wait, you didn't save your memories for when you go there?"

"No ma'am," I responded, just wanting to get this over with.

"You do realize that you will lose your memories when you go there, and can only regain them when you go back to your other world?" She seemed genuinely concerned for me, "You won't be able to remember how to get back."

"I know."

"Very well then," And the admin pressed the teleportation button.

------------------------------

Lets goooo! 482 words! Again, I am going for a 1000 words eventually. Thanks for all the support on this book and my others so far, and as for Afterlife Smp, I won't make to many references for the short time Y/n is there, since most of you are probably only here for Dsmp which she will be returning to shortly. (Sorry bout that spoiler lolz)