(V2) Chapter 21

Already having made up my mind, I replied almost instantly, "There's nothing to decide. I'll do it."

Esmerelda smiled and handed me the potion. I opened it and drank the liquid in one swift motion. Surprisingly, it tasted like water and had the consistency of it too.

A magenta hue of light suddenly encased me, power like I had never felt before went through my veins. Glitter seemed to be practically xploding around me, and my hair became much longer and more glorious and bouffant-like. My outfit changed drastically too, from a casual athletic-walking style to a beautiful goddess dress with shining armor. I also hovered slightly in the air, before quickly losing my balance and landing onto the ground.

"You look gorgeous!" Esme complimented me, "Now to get you ready for battle."

I laughed slightly, "So soon?"

"Harold will find us out soon enough, it's not like he never checks up on what I'm doing. He gets suspicious at times, and once he finds out he'll want to go straight to fighting with you," The witch explained to me.

"How am I supposed to train?" I questioned, "What about Tommy, Tubbo, and everyone else finding out about them?"

"Don't tell anyone!" She commanded, "Not a soul is to hear about this besides you and me, understand?" Her voice rose.

"I promise!" I agreed, then paused, "So what can I do?"

"You can create things, revive people, anything you can imagine really. It's all about controlling your powers, making sure they don't spiral out of control. The only thing you can't do is transform objects or things that already exist. You also cannot destroy. Harold can destroy and transform, but not create. The first lesson is to make sure you don't give him the opportunity to transform or create, that's what really matters."

"Sounds good," I agreed.

"Now lets train your power of-" Esme was suddenly cut off by a loud whooshing sound, and I found myself in an arena.

----------------

320 words, MORE COMING THIS WEEKEND! I working on my new book (posting that today to) A Dream X Reader :0

This is FINALLY my book with the most words! 13k+ Too, which is literally amazing! Trying to get much longer chapters, but typing on a school I-Pad is just so difficult at times. Yes they do have a keyboard, but its literally TRASH! When I write at home (Which I will be doing in like 3 weeks during my Summer vacation) I have my magical thick keyboard haha.