(V2) Chapter 26

Me and XD were both sitting in DreamXD land. I was watching Tommy build some kind of new house, and the other divinity was taking a simple nap to recharge some of his powers. Badboyhalo and Callahan were talking, as Bad had decided to visit. Everything seemed to be normal and fine... that is until I noticed the wall was cracking.

"Is- is that wall shattering?" I questioned my husband, and we both leapt up and ran to the slowly forming hole. It wasn't large, but we could see the void. It wasn't normal, as DreamXD land should have been permanently inlocked into the game code. Confused, XD places his hand next to the seam, but it wouldn't fix; something was wrong. Hoping to fix this problem that had arisen myself, I gently placed my own hand next to the crack, but once again it didn't heal?

"Somethings wrong," XD said, "I think we need to go and check on Esmerelda, I have a really bad feeling about this."

We both turned to leave for the Creation Realm, when suddenly we heard the entire wall suddenly crash down behind us. A loud whirring noise b egan, and powerful winds began sucking us back. I used a little boost of power and was able to escape, but XD went right through the hole and disappeared! His faint cries were heard throughout the distance, and nothing, not even my powers could save him from what happened next.

-------------------------

246 words :( Between school and just running out of ideas I'm kind of getting lost on this book and in fact, the other book I've been working on. Sorry for making y'all wait four days to receive this...