(V2) Chapter 44

Alas, it was as if I always found a way to get myself into trouble. At this point, I truly didn't have a home. Life was complicated, after all. The Dream Smp was gone.. Then I left Afterlife and I felt it would be too weird if I went back, and now Night Smp? Night Smp was supposed to solve all of my problems, be my literal dream to live on. There was only one question left in my mind, "Why Tommy?" I couldn't decide how to resolve this situation. On when hand, he'd kidnapped my one true love, and on the other hand? He was my best friend, or at least, he used to be. Whatever friendship we used to have had diminished these past few years. While I was struggling and having my own problems, Tommy and Drista seemed to be against the world. That's when I realized it... The prophecy. Harold, was still alive.

A new determination to find DreamXD and fix what I had started all that time ago went through me, and I knew I had to do this alone. This time around, there wouldn't be Esme or DreamXD, or anybody to save me. I had to go back to the Dream Smp, whatever was remaining of it after the server crashed at least, and have a talk with Harold.

It didn't take long for me to navigate my way back there, since I already knew the IP and which admins would be able to help me. Once I arrived though, I was feeling more lost than ever. Sure, I had a feeling that Harold, that dumb creator, had created the prophecy to create mischief, but I had no idea how he was able to inflict it upon people no longer on the Dream Smp. Everything was just so different now, my friends were gone and had betrayed me. Things were still a bit tense between me and DreamXD, Technoblade, whom I had known quite well, was now gone, probably forever. The Dream Smp had crashed, and...

My thoughts were interrupted when I saw him. He was sitting on what appeared to be a cloud, calm as ever. The creator of destruction seemed to be at peace, but when he saw me, Harold froze and immediately got up from his seat. Surprisingly, he seemed very confused.

"Y/n? What are you doing back here?!? The server officially disappears in less than nine hours!" He seemed very panicky, which made me all the more suspicious of what was happening. He was supposed to be dead after all!

"I suspected that you were alive, after all, how else would Tommy be doing what the prophecy said? You have a lot of explaining to do!" I crossed my arms in fury.

He sighed, "I didn't actually die, I can't die from my own powers. I didn't want to get caught up in more drama, and wanted to spare Esmerelda all of the pain, so I just traveled around aimlessly for a bit. Also, I'm going down with the server so don't bother asking me to leave."

"What about TommyInnit and Drista? Why did they kidnap DreamXD? Why did they join the server raiders? I have so many questions Harold, and I know that you know the answers! Why don't you just speak up for once so that I don't have to figure it out myself?"

"Right. Answers. That's all anybody ever wants from me! Nonetheless I shall tell you. You see, Tommy chose that path himself, he chose to follow his destiny. I cannot inflict my warnings after they leave, so he chose to join them. From what I've seen before, he's always been bad, but of course, that's just my opinion. Also... I happen to know that Drista left him shortly after they joined Origins Smp. He's getting his revenge on her entire family, and after you stopped being friends with him? It tipped the poor boy over the edge. Perhaps you should talk to him?" Harold gave me a kind smile, and for once I had to trust him, I had no other choice!

"Where is Tommy?" That question had been hanging over me like an ominous cloud for the past few days. It was terrifying, for I felt that he could appear at any moment. But that's when I heard it, and that's when I saw Harold frantically teleport.

"I'm right behind you."

-------------------------------------

737 Words! That's actually really good! You guys deserve it, after all! More drama is coming up soon! Also the last chapter is at eight reads, so I would really appreciate it if you got that one and this one up to ten reads! Maybe you could share the book? I would literally love that!