(V2) Chapter 61

"You deserve so much better," Dream gave a little smirk. He's just a copy of me after all.

"Wha- What are you saying?" I was even more stunned by Dream's words. In fact, I became so shocked my face looked something like this: 0w0

"I'm saying," He put a hand on my shoulder, "If you were with somebody else, things would be a lot better," Dream paused, then continued, "Somebody like me."

"Seriously?" I stood up from the chair and removed his hand from my shoulder, "First chance you get you hit on me? I'm done Dream, up done with both of you. If you'll excuse me, I'll be tracking down Gray now."

"At least let me help you!" A certain desperation was in his voice, and it sort of got to me. Back in the days of L'manburg, he always had taken more interest in me then the others. Was it actually possible that he had liked me all this time? Been waiting for the perfect opportunity? I brought myself back to XD, all of this was crazy. Sure we were currently taking a little break, but this was no time to be rethinking our marriage or anybody else. I had done the right thing ignoring Dream.

"Sorry, but this is something I must do alone," I babbled my somewhat convincing excuse and grabbed what little belongings I had left. Here I was, starting over for the millionth time. While things were difficult in L'manburg, that certain chaos couldn't compare to this. Nothing could.

With no time except to take action, I walked to Graystillslays, or Graystillplays house, prepared to risk my life. It was now or never, for my friends, with him around, there would be more than just an end for me. There would be an end for everyone.

➽──────────────❥

I grabbed the brass-loop handle, brought it close to me, then slammed it against the door. It was his signature door, and my oh my did it create a lot of noise. This way, if he was in the highest part of his castle he would still be able to hear guests arriving.

"GRAY!" I yelled, "Whatever plan you have, you can just end it right here!"

The door slowly creaked open, and out he stepped. Clearly, Graystillplays was not impressed by my notion, and a red button was in his hand.

"This can ruin the entire server, Y/n. I suggest that you pick your battles wisely, after all, in the end I hold all the power," Gray took a step forward, "And since you seem to doubt me, why don't I show you what I can do?" The floor opened mere feet behind me, and the villian gave me a shove. Rather anticlimactically, I stepped off to the side, only to trip over my own feet and fall straight in. I winced, and prepared to feel the onslaught of pain death caused.

-------------------------------

485 Words! I AM POSTING TWICE TODAY AND I AM SO SORRY THAT THIS IS LATE! Posting on a Tuesday instead of Friday-Sunday is not exactly the best schedule *insert grimacing emoji*