The Legend is Gone...

It's taken several days just to be able to post this chapter. It gets a little emotional here, so feel free to skip past this chapter.

    As you may know, two days ago Technoblade died. Believe me, I cried much that night for Alex. I had no idea that his cancer was still going on and he had passed away, as did most others of his subscribers. He was the inspiration for many of my books, and has gotten me through many rough days and was, well, a legend!

    I can just picture him now, 1v1 god right now, and winning the battle like the true god he is. I can picture him right now, taking over heaven and already creating content for us to watch when we go there, and I'm not even religious. (I forget his name) I do remember one comedian who also died of cancer, and he said, "The cancer dies along with you, so it doesn't win in the end," And I'm very sure Alex is proud he still defeated his final foe.

    Technoblade will always live on in our hearts, and as for the haters? Well they are just jealous that they won't be remembered like he will always be!

    I'm depressed right now, but I can only imagine what his family and friends, especially Philza, are feeling about his death. I am sure his siblings will be grateful that he played minecraft in a hospital bed for their college though, and I have donated $10 to cancer research in his honor. (Wish it could be more)

    My cat ran away this month, and now one of my favorite content-creators tragic death? It's been a really hard month for me, but I know it's been harder for some others, so feel free to trauma-dump here in the comments so that we can cry together! God I want him back... He was my first successful fanfiction too 😭 LONG LIVE THE KING AND HIS POTATO FARM!