(V2) Chapter 6

Y/n Pov (Before Tommy Woke Up)

I was left all alone. Tubbo had left to go get some food and Tommy had gone off to who knows where! I felt cold and empty. It made no sense! But soon all of my questions were over.

DreamXD teleported right before me and I let out a loud gasp, but suddenly he came close to me and put his hand over my mouth.

"Shhh!" He slowly removed his hand and whispered, "Tubbo will hear."

"S-sorry," I said shakily, why was the pain so much?

XD snapped his fingers and a stool pulled up, which he sat on, "At least give me a chance to explain?"

I nodded my head, I just wanted this terror to be over already.

Sighing he continued, "I may or may not have," He cleared his throat, "Cast a tiny love spell over you."

Well that explained it.

"And," He finished, "I didn't expect Drista to come and when you had to leave I just knew it would be trouble, but what would you like to do with a younger sister's rant? Its just terrible!" The god insisted.

I forced myself to smile a little and relax, "Can you please just never do that again?" I asked him.

"Of course I won't, it was dumb and selfish of me. But tell me, do you want this?" He questioned.

I paused for a moment until I finally mouthed, "Yes." And the next thing I knew I was being swept away by him and the snap of his fingers
-------------------------------------

I hope that this chapter cleared things up a little bit! Stay hydrated everyone! :D