(V2) Chapter 11

Feeling a new motivation with every step I took, I knocked on Karl's house. This was just a wild suspicion, but could the Egg be one of the creators? It only made sense, and since Karl was the only one who had access to the Egg still, he was the one to ask.

"Hello!" He greeted me as he opened the door, "How have you been Y/n?"

"Not so great," I admitted. Continuing the conversation inside, I told Karl everything. From my relationship to DreamXD, all the way to Drista being forced to break up with Tommy.

Sincerely, after hearing it all Karl responded and said, "I would truly love to help you Y/n, but it's just too dangerous. Besides, I can't control when I start time/portal traveling.

"But I can!" A booming voice began to echo throughout the room, and I instantly unsheathed my sword, waving it wildly around.

"Are- Are you okay Y/n?" Karl asked nervously from behind me.

"You didn't just here that?" I put my sword back into its holster, and nearly whispered, "Maybe I'm just going crazy..."

Suddenly Karl leapt behind the couch pointing at me and waving his hand shakily, terror in his eyes, "Your- Your turning invisable!" I held up my hand and looked at it, sure enough it had almost completely disappeared. A sudden shimmering flash of light then engulfed me, a twinkling sound could now be heard, a similar to the one you would hear when going to the nether.

"Y/N!" Karl screamed, but his voice was cut off short and I saw nothing but the hazy outline of him as red rays nearly blinded my vision.

-----------------------------------

276 Words! YAY because I'm posting two chapters today! I hope you all enjoyed this one!