(V2) Chapter 33

"D- DreamXD?" My voice was out of breath, this was impossible! Surely it had to be a duplicate of some kind, or perhaps...

"I'm alive Y/n!" We both ran into each other's arms crying and screaming, this was surely a dream! It was such a reunion, and we had so, so much to catch up on. Why, I didn't even really know where to begin!

After our long hug we all took a seat, and XD began first, "The server is being deleted. We will have to leave it soon if we don't want to permanently die along with it. I ended up going into the server code, but luckily Esme looked into it and got in contact with Mojang, who actually ended up saving my bit of code," Tears formed in his eyes, "So now I'm back."

"I waited so many years for you XD..." I whispered, "So so many years! About four months ago I just couldn't take it anymore and left for Afterlife Smp. I didn't save any more of my memories, as they were all so tragic and depressing, even the ones that I loved I just couldn't bear to take with me. However, thanks to Badboyhalo and Drista here," I beckoned to his little sister sitting on an opposite couch from me, "I'm back. But we do have to flee now that we know our Smp is ending."|

"But where are we going to go?" Drista's voice cracked, "Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap and George, they're all gone! The only people left on this server are me, you, XD here, and Esmerlda. The four of us all need a place to live!"

"Well, I'm sure that Afterlife Smp would have us!" I insisted, "We do still have a few more openings!" My voice was hopeful, as I knew that they had great reluctance with new things.

My fellow creator suddenly walked into the room, "I'll go with you for sure Y/n! It could be fun!" Her voice was so happy that it made my own spirit rise a bit.

"You all have to come with us! Please!" I begged and pleaded as silly as it sounded. I couldn't bear life with them anymore. But suddenly a great silence grew in the room, clearly nobody else was impressed with my ideas.

"Here's the thing Y/n," Drista said, "I'm going to Origin Smp, It's like Afterlife but..." Her voice trailed off, "Tommy's there, and so is Tubbo and many of my other friends. I have to go there, surely you understand?"

To be honest, I had completely forgotten about all of my past friends; and I felt quite guilty about it. More regret formed in my stomach, as I knew that I wouldn't be able to go there until my current Smp ended, just for loyalty reasons.

"I- I can't go there. I have responsibilities in Afterlife Smp. Surely you must understand? I mean, of course I'll visit you and maybe even join you once it ends!" I told her, a saddened smile on my face.

"Okay then," Was her only response, and at that moment it was decided that she would be living on her own.

"So XD, you're coming with me to Afterlife right?" I questioned him, already knowing the answer was going to for sure be yes. But it wasn't meant to be.

The next words that came next terrified me,"I can't."

----------------------------------------

566 words, I hope its enough to tied you little demons over! :D