(V2) Chapter 4

Y/n Pov

A single tear slipped from my eyes, I hugged my knees and sobbed quietly while Tubbo and Tommy were at the library and couldn't see me like this. My heart felt like it had broken, my entire body shook and trembled. How could I feel like this so soon?

The pitter-patter of footsteps started drawing closer to the door now and I whipped my tears, putting a big smile on.

The door creaked open, Clingy Duo each holding a decent stack of dusty-covered books. At least somebody was happy.

"Hey guys!" I pretended to be happy, "That's a lot of books!" I commented.

"Yeah..." Tommy said nonchalantly, he then observed me, "Are you crying?"

I completely lost it and just burst out sobbing uncontrollably. I tucked my face to my knees so they wouldn't see me ugly crying. Tubbop came over to me, gently putting his hand on my shoulder and attempting to comfort me.

"It's okay! What's wrong?" Tubbo asked me with a small smile on his face.

Getting myself together I practically choked on air as I spoke, "DreamXD... I," I then explained everything that had happened, including the part where I felt really weird. It was almost as if he casted some kind of love spell on me and then broke my heart.

➽──────────────❥

Tommyinnit Pov

I WAS GOING TO KILL THAT $&(#%&#%#@#&(&%#! How DARE he hurt her! Y/n didn't deserve any of this. If I had to kill that mothe@#$&#&*%(% god and make him pay that would be exactly what I was going to do!

Little did I know, I would never never make it back out.

----------------------------

This is the only chapter for today! So sorry that updates on this have been decently slow, its also been taking a ton of my time on other stories away to, today I haven't written anything else accept this horrible 309 word chapter. Hope y'all can forgive me and this will tide you over until tomorrow. (I am starting to write the next chapter already but I don't think I will be able to finish in time to post it today.)