(V2) Chapter 50

"The Server Raider is the leader of them all, and again," He looked wearily over at his friend, "We've been trying to catch this fellow for years!"

"Is there anything we can do to help?" Tubbo asked, "Maybe we can be bait or something!" My poor friend was trembling, and I couldn't blame him. This was the scariest thing I had ever gotten into, or well, after all this it probably wasn't the scariest. Losing XD was worse, after all, he meant everything to me, and was the only thing I even fought for anymore! Perhaps all of this chaos was actually a sign that we were meant to be together.

"It's best if you just go back to your Smp along with a few security guards, they'll protect you from any harm and we'll get back to you about your friend as soon as possible! Thanks for the lead," The head general mumbled something to his coworker, and a few guards escorted us back to Forever. Most of us seemed to believe that we hadn't done anything to help, but we had given them a lead! Often in life, I found myself that the assisting role was best to play in a situation like this.

""Be cheery guys! I'm sure they'll find him," I paused, "I mean," I scoffed, trying to carefully choose what to say to all the past Dream Smp members, "We went through L'manburg, we can go through Tommy being missing for a few days!"

Wilbur spoke up, "She's right! We have to stay strong for him, for Technoblade, whom we've lost!" A bunch of people started cheering and clapping now. It was a bit of an understatement to say that I felt jealous when people listened to ihm, but Wilbur was a legend. In fact, all of the people standing around me were legends. Really, it was only me who wasn't. It was me who wanted to become a legend, a hero, a wife, something in life that was different and extraordinary. No longer did I want to be cast aside. All this time I had been trying to find power-plays, but not anymore. As soon as Tommy came back, I decided, I would focus on building a better life for myself and getting back to becoming known.

...Timeskip Three Weeks, Two Days, Nine Hours, Five Minutes, and Exactly 54 Seconds Later-

"He's back!" Alas, it was a joyous occasion. After refusing to nuke any more servers, the Server Raiders had given him up, and TommyInnit had been found. Everything was back at peace, friendships had been restored, and Forever Smp was flourishing in dazzy and glamor. We were the elite group. We were finally happy.

And yes, some things never change.

"Y/n!" DreamXD walked through the flowering meadow where I was sitting on a tree stump, deep in thought while watching the rabbits frolic about. The sun was shining, the sky had clouds passing through it, and I was truly content.

"I- I have to ask you something," XD managed to say, "I know that after our well," He chuckled, "Last marriage we haven't officially dated or anything, but I want to be with you!" To my surprise he took my hands and looked me earnestly in the eyes, "This time I'm not rich, I'm not a god, and I have no ring. But together are futures are bright, "Y/n?"

"Yes?!?"

"I am asking this once again, "Will you marry me?"

"YES!"

-----------------------------

577 Words! Little better then normal, and TYSM FOR GETTING TO PART FIFTY! VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW DO WHATEVER! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH, AND DON'T WORRY, SOMEHOW I STILL HAVE MORE IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK!