(V2) Prologue

"Tommy, this idea is ridiculous!" I protested to the young boy, "Explain again why you want to defeat the Ender Dragon?"

"I've told you a billion times Y/n! If we kill the dragon DreamXD will no longer have power over us! The cause of all our problems is him! We can't kill Dream because XD gave him the revived book, DreamXD gave Sapnap the death book, we need to stop his rampage!"

I shook my head, "So we're supposed to gain control of an all powerful god? I don't think that's going to work Tommy," I tried to convince him.

The stubborn teenager crossed his arms, "Fine then! I'll just get Tubbo to help me instead!" he turned around on his heel and started angrily storming off to Tubbo's little cottage in the woods but I stopped him in his tracks.

"Listen to me Tommy, this is a bad idea! It's incredibly dangerous, and besides, we won't even be able to get past DreamXD if we can even get there in the first place! What if we all fall into some sort of trap? In fact, there might not even be a dragon! I can think of a hundred more reasons why this is a bad idea," I argued.

"Tell me the hundred reasons then!" Tommy shot back.

I sighed, there was no changing his mind, "I just don't think XD will take away the revived book, or even the death book if we kill the dragon. It's a completely random idea and I can't understand your reasoning," I said bluntly.

Suddenly Tubbo walked up to us, "What's going on?"

This was going to be a long explanation.

----------------------------

278 words, just a short prologue. Honestly though I love it way more then V1.