(V2) Chapter 66

Everyone had secretly evacuated the server except me, DreamXD, and Graystillplays. XD had too much attachment to the server, and chose he'd rather die on it. Being the good wife I was, I chose to stay too. For, life without XD was no life at all.

"Are you SURE you want to delete the server?" The admin looked really worried and confused, and I simply nodded my head. My husband clutched my arm frantically as I pressed the button. A few seconds later the mod went back to "homepage" and it was just us two.

I then saw Graystillplays flying towards us, he must have gotten the memo. We'd disabled his ability to leave by getting the moderator to leave, and the terror on his face was what he deserved.

"LET ME LEAVE!" He begged, "I can't die like this!"

"We're sacrificing too," XD snapped, "Now if you'll please, allow me and Y/n to die in peace."

I clutched onto XD frantically as craters into the void opened up all around us. The memories we made all disappeared into black nothingness. The sky seemed to split apart, and the world stopped.

Gray fell into the void and went offline. So it worked! The amount of noise was deafening, and I felt that I could no longer hear anymore. My hands were slowly starting to lose visibleness, and a blinding light came directly towards me and XD. This was it. This, my dear friends, was the end of Forever Smp.

-------------------------------

Epilogue next! 250 Words, thank you so much for coming on this journey with me! SEQUAL GOING TO BE POSTED SOON