(V2) Chapter 46

Together, me and Tommy were able to create a new server. We called it "Forever Smp," Since the name seemed fitting and was available. It was different to the Dsmp, new, full of supplies, but the terrain was completely different. We both knew that it would take a little while of getting used to, but it would all be worth it in the end, at least I hoped. Things were so confusing at this point, even I wasn't sure what was happening at this point in my life. Usually I was quite well organized with my thoughts, but this was just too much for me.

"I'll find all the L'manburg citizens, and the Badlands too," Tommy told me, "Can you find all the Greater Dsmp members? Drista too, and all the gods?" He asked hopefully.

"Harold decided to join us as well, and he's going to find the gods," I told him, "But yes, I will find all the Greater Dream Smp members if I can."

I started by going to Origins with Tommy, and we found Tubbo, Drista, Callahan (Who was visiting for some reason), Wilbur, Nihachu, Ranboo, Jack Manifold, Jschlatt, Slimesicle, Sneegsnag, Fundy, and even Quackity. This took out a majority of the people already, and we all split up to find the rest. To be honest, we were all just glad that they decided to join us and our mission. When I was dropping them all off at Forever Smp so they could get a start building and working on it, I noticed that DreamXD was already there. Tommy had stayed true to his word! Together, I knew that for sure, we would be able to defeat the server raiders now!

The next three weeks were spent getting people, long explanations, and things that take much too long to describe and are horribly unnecessary. Of course, this was only the beginning however, and the war would soon come... Preparation we would soon realize, would be futile.

------------------------

326 Words, but there was some confusion with the chapter titles. DO NOT WORRY! The numbers were just set back one, but the chapters are all the same, I just made a mistake and we are actually on chapter 46, not 47.