(V2) Chapter 17

While I was confused and almost even crying for the loss of my sort-of friend, XD just roared with laughter like a maniac!

"That's impossible! Completely impossible I tell you!" He argued before I could even speak, and I was growing very tired of this behavior.

"You know what?" This was a completely impulsive decision, "I'm breaking up with you!"

Time seemed to practically freeze, DreamXD's face grew very dark, as if he was about to cry at my words. I instantly regretted saying it, but if this was fate it had to be done. I also just couldn't deal with this drama anymore, it was growing to be far too much for me.

"I'm sorry, but if this is some prophecy it just- it just needs to be done!" My heart was shattering and breaking up into millions of pieces. I tried to remain calm but at this point I had completely lost it! "It's over! I... I don't want to see you EVER AGAIN!"

Bursting into tears, I ran out of the grand hall in DreamXD land and jumped through the end portal. Every step I took reminded me of him, and it was unbearable!

...Timeskip 6 hours

Sometime later, I was sitting in the middle of a clearing, depressed and lonely as ever. Suddenly I felt a comforting pat on my shoulder and saw Tommy, "Hey Y/n, what's wrong?" My best friend asked me and sat on the log beside me.

"How did you even find me?" I snapped a little bit too harshly.

"I was just heading to DreamXD land to find Drista, and your right along the path," Tommy explained.

"You're lucky to have someone..." I commented.

His voice lowered, "Something happened between you and DreamXD, didn't it?" The child put a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"I had to break up with him because of the dumb prohecy, and its so confusing! It just became too much for me and I blurted out that I wanted to break up with him! I don't even know why I did that, maybe it's just better off this way?" I admitted.

"XD doesn't deserve you, you're an amazing person, never forget that," Tommy said.

"He never even said goodbye..." I whispered.

"Maybe you didn't give him a chance?" Tommy asked.

"Yes you didn't," A booming voice echoed from behind me.

"XD!" I shouted and flung my arms around him, "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I said that, I've just been confused and-"

"I understand," He interrupted, "But no matter if you hate me or not, Foolish must be stopped."

"I don't hate you," The tears stopped flowing, "I love you."

---------------------------

427 words! Better then usual and the next chapter should be about 750- thank goodness. I am so glad to have a little army of monsters to feed content! Love you all <3