𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗦𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿

This is in the POV of the EXO 5 group.

A white room. Lavish with 10 chairs and 1 throne. On the throne, sits a man with slick back hair with one strand of hair sticking out. Below him, were 10 other people, mostly populated with men but 3 of the people were women. "So then, Teams 1 to 10, what's the report on Tokyo Tower at the moment?" the slick back man said.

"Sir, at this very moment, Tokyo Tower is occupied with tourist visitors. My team just secretly scouted the area, that's what they found," the guy sat on the seat numbered 7 replied. He was wearing ninja attire and had a plaster over his nose from a potential wound.
"Hmm... I see." the throne guy said.
"Master Ryoma, what are our orders?" the lady name Charlotte asked.
"Teams 8 and 10, you are dispatched to attack Tokyo Tower. Effective immediately." Ryoma orders pointing at the two people located on the seats.
"Seriously?! Uh... I mean, are you sure that we would be best for the job? What about those Apocalypse Hunters?" the 10th seat said, disapproving of the order.

The silence was deafening, everyone was staring bullets at the 10th seat, even the 8th seat who was going with him.
"Listen to me, Caellach, Shin, in fact all of you listen. I am the strongest. I stand on top of all of you. You are beneath refusing my orders," Ryoma says, walking up to Caellach (10th Seat) and staring at him with his glaring red eyes.
"I chose all 10 of you to serve as the Top Seats of your teams because you stood out to me. You were the strongest in your group. There is no use doubting your own strength when I've already acknowledged it. I have chosen you two to invade the tower because I believe you will get results. You won't disappoint me, won't you, Caellach?" he explains.

"N-No Sir! I won't let you down!" Caellach shouts, sweating and standing
upright.

"Good. This goes for all of you of the 10 EXO 5 Teams. I chose you for specific reasons: 10th Seat, you are brawn and muscular; 9th Seat, known for beauty and feisty behavior you are good at disguise missions; 8th Seat, you are a natural born leader and commander; 7th Seat has unmatched stealth skills; 6th Seat, you have incredible battle IQ; 5th Seat, you are ruthless even if you are female like 9th; 4th Seat, your womanly charm and name is feared by many; 3rd Seat, you are very fast on your feet; 2nd Seat has a dragon inside him and 1st Seat is the strongest. Now you understand, this is EXO 5." Ryoma announces, mentioning every seat.

"Makoto Nishimura and your shitty little hunting crew, beware. We're coming for you!!" Ryoma thinks.

BACK TO SEIJURO POV

Me, Haru, Yusuke, Shiina and Yuki. We were stationed by the Tokyo Tower with our new clad-black Hunters uniform (which is literally just school uniform but with different hoodies to match our style) with my red hoodie. It was awkward, mainly because Yuki was extremely excitable and was punching the air for some reason.

"Oh boy, Makotocchi said that a member of EXO 5 will fight us! I wonder how strong they are... Let's hope they give me a challenge!" he says jumping up and down.
"Uh, why so excited?" I ask.
"Why? Isn't that obvious? Don't you love fighting strong opponents? I thought you would, what with those crazy eyes you have. They change color and with that you can perceive everything including switching places with enemies, it's like a Sharingan from Naruto but cooler!" Yuki boasts.

"You talk a lot, man. Keep it down!" Shiina orders, hitting Yuki on the head.
"Chill out, that really hurt! Maybe we should spar some time!"
"That's what you got out of it?!" Yusuke screams.
"So, as Makotocchi said, I'm Yuki Nakano and I'm in second year. Which makes me your senpai! Don't you guys worry, I'm experienced in hunting, so I'll protect y'all." Yuki says, trying to sound responsible.

"That's nice and everything, but you do know we can fight too?" I say, smirking. He smirks back and strokes his golden hair, then unsheathes his sword. It's bright silver and taken good care of. Also, its shape is like a revolver gun and a sword which was really cool.

Suddenly, BANG! CRASH!
Tokyo Tower was up in flames and slowly tipping over with hundreds of people inside, screaming and panicking as the tower is about to fall.
"What the hell? That tower is about to fall!" Haru says.
"Yeah, no shit bro, the question is what do we do?" Yusuke replies, pulling a face.
"The tower is coming down... that means... they're here! EXO 5! Hey, Seicchi, Yucchi, Shiinacchi and Harucchi! Let's move to Tokyo Tower! You wanna save those civilians, right?" Yuki orders us as we move.
"Yeah!!" we all say. This is it, my first mission. I won't lose against those EXO 5 bastards, just watch.