𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗰𝘁

Time left until world's end: 5 hours and 15 minutes.

"She truly was useless, wasn't she?" Ryoma laughs after seeping Tomoe's life and turning it into his own power. "At least in Mirai's case, she took your guys out too. That Tomoe was full of herself and paid the ultimate price."
"What, you literally stealing her life force away is the ultimate price?" Makoto says, warping in front of Ryoma. "You are one filthy bastard, I'll tell you that much."
"Thank you! I appreciate the compliment." Ryoma replies with a hearty yet condescending smile on his face.
"...People like you totally rub me the wrong way..." Makoto says looking away from Ryoma. The smile on Ryoma fades as he looks at a helpless Rena.

He stared up into the sky to see a giant sun-like orb slowly approaching the Earth. Ryoma lifts his hands and clasps them over the orb. "Finally. I'll be able to destroy everything, and rebuild this unfair world. A place for only the curses." Ryoma says, almost bringing himself to tears. "5 hours now...your doom awaits, Makoto Nishimura!"
Makoto shrugs and scratches his head. "You said 5 hours, yeah?" Makoto asks now removing his power restraints. Ryoma stares at Makoto and smiles a little.
"That's plenty of time for me to smash your smug face in!" Makoto says, with an extremely cunning smile.
"Is that so? Hm. I've not fought in some time, so I may be rusty," Ryoma says as he begins stretching. "Bring it on."

A purple and draconic aura arised from Ryoma. Makoto activated his Infinitesimal Eyes and had the wildest grins on his face. The two begin fighting. Makoto makes the first move by rapidly warping in front of him. Ryoma summons his Darkness Blade and slashes at him. But Makoto remains unfazed by his slashes. Ryoma grinned as his darkness was slowly slashing through Makoto's Void Space.
"So, my Void Space can only slow his attacks down, not completely nullify them..." Makoto thought to himself.
"What's the matter? Can't handle me?" Ryoma mocks.
"Shut it, prick." Makoto says, charging at him again. But this time he was slashed on the back by something. His healing managed to heal his injuries but he fell down.

"You set sword traps, didn't you?" Makoto guesses, looking at Ryoma with interest in his power.
"Maybe." Ryoma says in the most subtle way possible.
"Fine. I'll play this game of yours." Makoto yells. Makoto gives Rena a thumbs-up before turning and rotating his arm in a circle. He holds his palm outwards and a sky-azure sphere of power grows and grows in his hand.
"Go. Zero Blast." Makoto quietly says, slashing his right arm towards the left, firing the blast towards Ryoma. Ryoma laughed and held his palm out and attempted to absorb the blast, but Makoto appears behind him and kicks him into the blast, damaging him. "That was an impressive move! But if you think that's enough, you're mistaken!" Ryoma says, getting up and exchanging blows with Makoto once more.
"Ugh...that's such a cliche line man." Makoto complains, fight Ryoma back.

A heated exchange happens between Ryoma and Makoto with their own slashes, punches and kicks. Ryoma's glow purple as he is getting more and more serious. "Hollow Punch!" Ryoma exclaims, punching Makoto with intensive force, completely hiding Makoto's whole body. It was strong enough to kill a vicious dragon. Makoto's Void Space nullified the attack anyway and he lived smiling profusely. Immediately, after Makoto surrounds his arm with the aura of a razor-sharp chainsaw.
"Reverse Infinity Technique: Virulent Chainsaw." Makoto coldly says, piercing through Ryoma's chest. But suddenly, his dead body melted and disappeared. "That was a great warm-up, yeah?" he says appearing behind Makoto. "I hope you're warm too, because it's time to turn up the heat."
"Bring it then, I'm just gettin' started!!" Makoto replies charging at Ryoma again.

At the same time as this... (Seijuro POV)

I wake to find myself in a empty Tokyo. This had to be the void Ryoma put us in. Haru, Shiina and Yusuke was just awakening and were just as confused as I was. Then, he appeared. That traitorous bastard from all those years back.
"So, you're up, eh?" Taiga says to us.
"What's your damage? Why are you back after all this time?" I ask, with visible anger on my face.
"This is the perfect way to get back at you bitches for what happened back then." Taiga replies.
"Quit messing around! What you did was unacceptable and just wrong! You deserved what happened to you." Haru yelled. Taiga growled and looked at us with a firm look.
"Because of you self-righteous shitheads, I spent a whole dang year rotting in juvenile detention!!" Taiga screamed angrily.

"If you're not gonna reason with us, we've no choice but to take your ass down." Yusuke firmly says, readying his bow.
"It's a shame to see you like this, Yoshida." Shiina sighed, summoning his lance. Taiga was smiling with evil intent all over his face. "I can't wait to BLAST YOU TO PIECES!" he yelled. For some reason, there was something inside me, a certain calmness that was unexplainable. What I started to say just instinctively blurted out of my mouth.
"Answer me. You took Rena because you hate me, don't you?" I said, looking downwards. I saw it in that moment. Taiga's smile broadened so much, he looked psychotic.
"Yeah! That girl looks so much like you. I was so tempted to kill the stupid bitch cos of that. AHAHAHAHA!" Taiga taunts me, now activating his powers of the Fell Dragon. The ground is rumbling, the sky is shaking and the buildings are falling but...

I can't hear any of it.
I can't feel any of it.
In fact, I don't care for it.

My friends were trying to hold themselves up. But I wasn't worried. They were stronger now. They can catch up. I couldn't hold it in any longer. My suppressed anger. My rage. My agitation. My hollowness. I felt a way I had never felt before. I wasn't like myself.

"Fell Breath!!" Taiga yelled, breathing a putrid coloured dragon's breath.
"Here it comes!" Shiina warns, readying the ice shields. But I jump in front of the blast and stick my hand out. The breath is instantly absorbed and disappeared. "The hell was that...?" Taiga asked in bewilderment.
"That aura...it's not like Sei's usual aura...his power just skyrocketed!" Haru said, looking at the rest of the gang. He was right. Something had taken over me. I wasn't me. I was a hollowed version of myself. My Pure Eyes changed from a vibrant green colour to a dark and lifeless black colour. My teeth were becoming like fangs, my Godspeed activated and an electric-imbued flower wraith appeared on my head. My hair was longer, my skin was paler and two horns were protruding from under the wraith. My hands became like white and black claws. I was different.

"What happened to you? You sick, loser?" Taiga asks taunting me. But I don't hear him. My head hurts...
"Kill the bitch...kill the bitch..." was all that was ringing in my head. I let out a beast like scream.
"Seijuro..." Shiina said. I looked back at them, as the mark on my palm extended again. I knew my stare ridiculously cold. So I covered my face and looked away. I began taking steps towards Taiga's direction.
"You gonna take me on first, eh? Bring it on!" he was saying before he was cut on his right cheek. At the speed of light I slashed him and hit his cheek.

"This is good. This form, will help you understand yourself. Let it out. Unleash your wrath on your enemies and show no mercy. Through this you'll know, that your Electro Fusion Sword, is just six other swords fused into one sword. Depending on result, I'll decide to help him out later on." Sora says to himself.

I'm holding my Electro Fusion Sword split into two separate swords, each glowing a bright yellow. In this battle, I'll end it all. I'll kill him.
"Seijuro! We've got your back!" Yusuke yells as he, Haru and Shiina follow me. I look back for a moment before hearing something.
"Rage. Rage. Rage. Rage. Hate. Hate. Hate. Hate. Let. It. Out."
I yell.

"GRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHH!!!!"

To be continued...