𝟴𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗲𝗱

As I blast forward towards Shin, I stop right in front of him, Fusion Sword at his throat, ready to slice him to nothing. I had never felt this confident ever, it was because of the power I gained that I was able to feel this way. It was like I could take on a whole galaxy. "Shiina, Yusuke, Haru. You don't need to worry anymore. I'm here to protect you. Yuki gave me this chance and I won't waste it!" I say, turning my head to look at them.

"What happened, Sei? You look different, your hair is all spiky and your body is like red lightning!" Shiina says, worried.
"Don't you worry, it's just a transformation, nothing has changed about me, just my appearance," I explained, trying to ease his worry.
"Just take it easy, you guys fought well, but you're worn out. Just leave it to me; I'll take it from here." They all sorrowfully looked at each and slowly backed off, leaving me with alone with Shin.

"So, you got a new appearance, eh? It would change much of anything, no matter how you look!" Shin says, jumping backwards. "I promise you, you'll regret not slitting my throat when you had the chance, foolish little freak!" he says, before firing a high density water geyser at me. But when it came towards me, I was surprisingly calm. I took my right hand where the square mark was and put it in front of me where the geyser was coming from and I absorbed the attack.

I looked at him dead in the eyes, and he was starting to feel the heat. "Y-You just absorbed my attack! How?" Shin questioned, curiously.
"I don't know myself, but if anything, it gives me power." I reply, smiling. Shin began gritting his teeth and was seething with rage. He began to take me head on. He charged towards me, Atlantis in hand, and he rapidly thrust at me. But with my speed, nothing could touch me. I dodged with easy and sped behind him and bashed him with the hilt of Fusion Sword.

Shin, while growling, turned around and slashed towards my face but I ducked underneath and as I began to swing my sword to his hip, the swords glowing yellow color turned a rough red and black color. I swung my sword at his lower body, and said "Black Lightning.". When the hit connected, a black strike of lightning struck, completely erasing his legs and hips. In utter shock, Shin winced and painfully regenerated. "Damn you, I'll show you, what I can really do!!" Shin screamed, forming around 5,000 water clones.

I sighed. "You really are difficult, aren't you?" I say, face palming. I know what to do when I'm outnumbered. I began rotating my sword in the air like helicopter blades and stabbed the ground, making a gale of rough winds which blasted all the clones away. "That's my Finishing Touch." I say. But somehow, Shin escaped my sight. I could find the real Shin. He was nowhere but everywhere. Then, a large scale kick hit my back and sent me flying towards a rock wall. I freed myself from the rocks, only for Shin to stab my heart.

Even in that moment, I thought it was over. My life, my power, my everything. Passed away along with me. Or so we thought, I used my Godspeed transformation to good use and avoided the stab. I walked up to him, my sword ready and at the highest speed, I slashed him from multiple angles, getting faster and faster every slash til I hit mach speed. I slid across the ground in the realm Yuki made and did a circle kick, in front of a critically injured Shin.

"How about we play a little game? You're down, aren't you?" I ask.
"I'm not here to play games!" Shin said, back his anger hitting the highest level.
"Hmm... fine, consider this my handicap. Here are the rules. If you step into this area, I'll kill your ass." I explained, my left eye widening a little. Something told me that Shin wasn't having it, as he began to rumble a strange aura. "This is it. My Purpose. Allow me to demonstrate its power. Let's go! Purpose: Sea God's Grace!!!" he screams, summoning water to act as armor and a spear. He charged and without entering the area, he stabbed me.

But my right eye (which I called my Omni Eye) forced us to switch positions so Shin got stabbed, and his own spear pierced his own armor. I could tell he was getting desperate, so he forced himself in my area, and ZAP!
I fried his chest, and the moving regeneration core inside his body. "I told you if you entered my area, you would die. But in desperation, you didn't listen to me." I said, with sinister tone. Shin was clearly suffering, coughing blood and blood dripping from his chest all over the ground.

"Now, do you see? Take a good look. This is the power of a Keiji. Seijuro Keiji. It turns out, I'm gonna be the last thing your pathetic ass is gonna see." I say, placing a hand on his body.
*"さようなら." is the final thing I say before I fire a large red electric explosion on top of Shin's lifeless body, vaporising his body to nothing but ashes.

"Heh, that bastard really did it! Whew, finally I can release the Technique!" Yuki said, relieved and lying on the ground.
"That was totally awesome!! Seijuro totally brutalised a member of EXO 5!" Haru excitedly exclaims.
"Man, I really need to get stronger too, so I'm not left behind!" Shiina says, clenching his fist.
"Flashy, I'm into that stuff. A brilliant display, I daresay." Yusuke says.

The red electric on my body wears off and I fall on my knees, completely exhausted and weirdly hungry too. I put my everything into that fight, and I came out on top. I just proved that I can protect everything I hold dear to me. Through strength, power and the will to fight. "Hey, didja see that! I vaporised an EXO 5 member! I did it, for real this..." I begin to say, before passing out cold on the ground in a deep sleep.

In my mind, I'm wondering: the report said, there were two members there at Tokyo Tower. We defeated Shin, 8th Seat, but what is going on with the other guy? Did we win yet? I really hope so...

*the Japanese part is 'goodbye' btw so uh thx for reading this far, if you are reading this, I hope you've been enjoying the story, I've certain enjoyed expressing and writing my ideas on this book!