𝟯𝟮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗧𝘀𝘂𝗸𝘂𝘆𝗼𝗺𝗶'𝘀 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

France (Group 3) POV

Hayato, Kaito and Kou land in France after a long helicopter ride across different countries. As expected, the place is bustling with people; both natives of France and people who are travelling on a trip with relatives or with their girlfriends or boyfriends. Hayato looks around quickly then nods.
"Blend in with the crowd. Don't do anything that'll catch the attention of others." Hayato promptly says.
Kaito and Kou nod back and follow behind Hayato, trying not to make themselves stand out. The streets are busy with people and the three of them weave between people as if they were just normal visitors. They tour around Paris, visiting the landmarks of interests like actual tourists before deviating from the sea of people.

The three of them start running now between the streets towards where they had to be.
"Let's go!" Kou excitedly says, practically itching to rock and roll.
"This is where the hideout is? That's surprisingly out in the open." Kaito questions, a little confused behind this decision of the French CHAOS.
"It's password protected though. Won't be goin' anywhere if we don't find out that password," Kou says, inspecting the door and the padlock on it.
"It's got 6 digits in it. Think y'all can find any clues?"
Hayato and Kaito start scouting the area surrounding the hideout thoroughly, but can't seem to find anything of importance just yet.

As they search, Kaito notices an unusual piece of paper left nearby and takes it. It's a note; a peculiar one, which states "BONJOUR!"
"What is this? What do they mean by bonjour?" Kaito asks curiously.
"This is the only thing we found near the password, so maybe this is something important?" Hayato says in response.
"But what the hell does a greeting have to do with a password?" Kou asks, almost a little frustrated.
Suddenly, it clicked in Hayato and Kaito's heads simultaneously.

"Hello!" Kaito and Hayato say at the same time. Kou looks at them as if they were crazy and was visibly asking what they were on about.
"That's the password! The password is Hello!" Hayato says, as if he had just discovered a whole new lifeform.
"Okay? But the password is numbers..." Kou innocently says, genuinely trying to figure this all out.
"077341! That's the password! If you type it in a calculator or something, you can kinda see that it spells hello!" Hayato excitedly says as he inputs the password in.

And lo and behold, the door opened. They were in the hideout of the French CHAOS. But to their surprise, the place was quiet. Tranquil, even. No one, not one single soul was inside the hideout. They walk around, hopefully trying to find someone or something that could help them destroy CHAOS.
"This place is like a frickin' ghost town..." Kou says, finally breaking the silence.
"For real. Shit's scary." Hayato replies. They continue to walk, scaling the tower known as the CHAOS hideout. The further up they walked, the less there was. It was desolate, devoid of any meaning. Yet it felt like... a trap. Something was trying to set them up. They finally reached the top floor and wondered what the point of the hideout truly was. There was not even a hint of the plans that CHAOS had.

CREAK...

A door sounds like it opens, and the three of them turn in unison to face it. Then, a presence makes itself known behind them.
"Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas, bons messieurs ?" The presence says calmly yet with a sense of menace and malevolence.
The three instinctively turn and ready their weapons to face the French enigma, hiding amongst the shadows.
"Ah, j'oublie. You don't speak French, do you?" The enigma says, changing the language to one that the three of them understand.
"Who the fuck are you?" Kou asks, now ready to scrap at any given moment.
"Show yourself, coward." Kaito demanded with his menacing presence. The enigma laughs and slowly talks some steps into the light.

"So, what're you gonna do? What is your reason for being here, Apocalypse Hunters?" the enigma asks with a thick French accent. Kou, Kaito and Hayato are on their guard and ready their weapons. The enigma continues to walk towards them, his steps slow and malevolent, with hints of secrecy in his every step.
"Let me tell you boys, you will not find anything to do with our plans here in France." the enigma says, with a voice raspy and psychotic. "And plus, you are too late. Our plans are already...coming to fruition."
Kou's primal dragon instinct kicks in and his eyes widen and his guard strengthens. "Watch out y'all... this bitch ain't playin' around..." he says
"What plans are you talking about?! Who even are you?!" Hayato exclaims, demanding a straight answer.