𝟮𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝘂𝘀𝗵

Time until the worlds end: 2 hours and 50 minutes.

Meanwhile...
"What happened here?" a voice said. It was a male voice and there was a sense of shock coming from the voice.
"This is awful..." a female voice said, running towards the dead bodies that lay before her.
"They're Apocalypse Hunters like us?" the guy asked.
"Seems that way, they have the badge...someone must've done a number on them, they're injured pretty bad..." the girl said, placing her hand down on the wounds. A green light emerged from it and the bleeding stopped and the wounds closed. The body flinched and opened its eyes.
"What the hell...?" a confused Shigure asked, now realising unfamiliar faces among him.
"Who are you? You're Apocalypse Hunters but...I've never seen you before." he asks.
"Oh, sorry to frighten you. We're from the Kyoto Branch, you guys called for help and we made it." the guy said to Shigure.

"Okay, but you still haven't said your name yet." Shigure reminds them.
"That's right! I'm Asahi Sasaki! And this is my girlfriend and fellow Hunter/Healer, Chihiro Makabe."Asahi brightly introduces himself. He had bright red and moderately spiky hair parted towards the right side of his face.* His fringe was in between his eyes, which were baby blue. He wielded a blade of shining white with a red gleam covering it. Though, the hoodie was orange and his Nike trainers were too. Then, the girl beside him stepped into the light and revealed her short brown hair. Her eyes were brown and she held a staff with a glistening diamond on it. She looked a lot more frail than Asahi, but had the air of a magician.

"So, you're first-years? You do your job well." Shigure complimented, standing and walking towards Mio and Kana.
"I'll help them out, don't worry and yeah, we are first-years." Chihiro says, healing Mio and Kana back to health. They woke up just as confused as Shigure but were introduced to Asahi and Chihiro.
"What now? We defeated Mirai but..." Mio asks curiously.
"You'll see. First, we have to regroup with the others." Asahi says taking charge. He secretly takes Mirai's lifeless body and takes something from inside her internal system without anyone noticing.
"Wait, did you say others? There are more Kyoto Hunters here?" Kana asked.
"Yeah, it's an official mission to help you all out. Our leader said so," Asahi replies. "Now, to find my older brother!"
"YOU HAVE AN OLDER BROTHER?!" Shigure, Mio and Kana all say at the same time.
"Yeah, his name is Chiaki. He's a few months older though." Asahi replies before the group opens up a door to an empty room in the path.

*similarly to Fuji Shikimori (inspired by it)

Back to Seijuro POV

Me, Yusuke, Haru and Shiina are now all running alongside the new Kyoto Branch friends we met and Chiaki has Taiga's dead body in tow. "Hey! Where are we going now?" Yusuke asks.
"Where else? Straight up to the root of the problem!" Hayato says, in almost a vague way, but not vague enough for them not to understand.
"We're going to defeat Ryoma and reclaim the Auspex. If she strays from the correct path, our world is done for. We must save her." Chiaki says, giving a steely stare.
"We're gonna fight him now?! After we barely rested up?!" Shiina says. Akari grabs something from a bag she had on her and throws it behind to us all. They were vials with a suspiciously blue substance inside.
"Go on. Drink up! They'll help ya, I promise!" Akari says smiling at us.

I raise my eyebrow, but still I unscrew the cap on the vial and drank it in one gulp, my friends following after me. I don't know how to describe how it felt, but if I did, I could say I felt rejuvenated, revitalised, reborn...
"Huh, this is some impressive juice! Who made this?" Haru asked curiously.
"Our leader. Just like how yours is super strong, ours is adept at making potions and magic as well as swordsmanship!" Akari lists, making it as hype as possible.
"He's the only magic swordsman we have in the entire Apocalypse Hunters group." Chiaki adds. I would have liked to meet this leader of theirs but we then came across an obstacle. A door that wouldn't open.