𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿

POV OF MAKOTO (this happens during Seijuro's fight against Shin)

Makoto, now on the roof of a building, watches over the carnage of Tokyo Tower's destruction.
"So, they're handling that Shin, huh? Let's hope they live to tell the tale." Makoto condescendingly says. "Kana, Mio! Let's move!" he orders as both girls charge into the fray. Kana was equipped with a sharp rapier and Mio had a rather large gun lance in hand. Makoto and the two girls charge ahead into the orb of fire surrounding the main entrance of the tower.

Inside the orb was Caellach, the 10th Seat. He was maniacally laughing with blood dripping of the blade of his purple axe. In front of him was a body; it was malnourished and shrivelled like raisins. It was a horrid sight to see. "Oh no... this is..." Mio says covering her mouth, trying to stop herself from vomiting.
"Kana! You gotta keep it together!" Mio said trying to comfort her.
"You're a disgusting one, aren't you, 10th Seat?" Makoto exclaimed with an icy glare on his face.

Caellach turned around and smiled when he saw the badges on their chests. "Ha! I see! So you are the fabled Apocalypse Hunters! Even the famous Makoto Nishimura is here to greet me!" Caellach greets with a blood-curling smile.
"And I'm guessing you're Caellach? The 10th Seat, worst of the Seats?" Makoto taunts.
"Aha! I see you can make jokes, hm? Well good job cause I laughed a little." Caellach said while laughing.
"I wasn't trying to be funny!" Makoto reprimanded Caellach who was too busy laughing.
"Well, I see you have your protégés with you? I guess that means more things for me to crush with my muscles!" Caellach announced, his muscles tensing and veins popping out. Makoto pulled a serious face and glanced at Mio and Kana, who were now calming down. Mio assuredly nodded her head, signalling Kana being ready to roll.

"So, Nishimura. Fight me to the death. It's my order from my boss." Caellach says beckoning Makoto over. "You don't have much choice after all. Firstly, cause Shin was deployed just like me and secondly, we've already obliterated Tokyo Tower to nothing!" Caellach yells with a murder intended look on his face. Mio, seething in rage, charges towards Caellach with the intent to kill and explosively slashes Caellach. But, he managed to deflected it with his axe, forcing Mio to jump backwards. "You BASTARD! How dare you destroy our towers, you vermin!" Mio screamed, inflicted with rage.
"Whoa, cool it girl! We tried to save as many human lives as possible, only about 50 out of 100 people who were injured died!" Caellach says trying to reason.

Mio no longer wanted anymore explanation. "Kana, back me up!" she orders.
"Ok!" Kana replies.
Mio charges to Caellach and the two of them exchange heavy blows and slashes. Mio aggressively taking the offensive while Caellach laughs on the defensive. "Here goes... Heavenly Slash!" Kana yells, firing a slash of light across towards Caellach from her rapier. Caellach blocks the incoming wave of light slashes from Kana but fails to notice Mio's appearance behind him. "You're finished! Hanagaki Style*:Blazing Hell!!" she exclaimed and a large explosion goes off inside the orb. Just as they thought they had it, the smoke settles and Caellach has disappeared.

"Good show, good show! Very impressive, especially since you're naïve females." Caellach says now appearing behind Mio. "But... I don't recall saying I wanted to fight you extras." he says before activating his special move: Poison Stab. He grazes Mio's arm infecting it with the poison. "MIO!" Kana yells before getting kicked by Caellach into the wall.
"Venin Edge. That's my axe. The axe of poisons. And this orb you're standing in is my Delusion Technique. Venomous Valley. You couldn't have killed me even if you tried." Caellach begins to explain while walking up to an injured Mio. Mio picks up the Gun Lance and attempts to fight back but to no avail. "It's over." he says ready to deliver the finishing blow.

FLASH!

Mio suddenly disappears from Caellach's vision. Confused, he looked at his surroundings and saw no one anywhere. A deep sigh. "Y'know, I wasn't gonna do this but you really leave me with no choice." a familiar voice says.
"Wait, Makoto?! What are you-?" Caellach asked, bewildered. Makoto was flying with Mio and Kana on both sides of him. Mio was fully healed. The poison was dispelled. "B-But how?! How did you dispel my poison?!" Caellach desperately asked.
"Haven't you heard the rumours? You must know I'm the strongest thing ever. I could easily dispel a beginners poison." Makoto taunted yet again.
"Beginners?! Are you ridiculing ME?!?!" Caellach screams start to get angry.
"Come now, don't act like a dumbass. This is what you wanted right? To fight Makoto Nishimura?" Makoto says while floating down to the ground. "Well, I'm here. I'm humouring you, so please make it worth my time." he says with a condescending smile on his face. Caellach growled and charged headfirst towards Makoto. He slashed him but Makoto teleported behind him and was now sitting on top of Caellach's back.

"I'll give you two options. Easy Mode, or Lunatic Mode. Which difficulty do you wanna play?" he says dodging Caellach's next strike from underneath him.
"Is this a game, you little shit?" Caellach yells.
"Hey, musclebrain. I don't know if you have a proper education but someone should have taught you not to answer questions with another question." Makoto says, now grabbing Caellach. "Answer. How do you wanna play?" he asks again.
"I'll... never cower. Lunatic will be a piece of cake!!" Caellach says, landing a hit on Makoto up close.

"Very well then. Watch and learn." Makoto said whilst turning to Mio and Kana. Makoto interlocks his fingers on both hands and closes his palms. His eyes suddenly change to a blood red colour and look like the eyes of a cat. "Delusion Technique: Chasm of Infinity." Makoto chants and the orb vaporised transporting them all to the Chasm of Infinity. The sky was azure and crystallised. There was nothing but blue everywhere.
"Welcome to what I call, my house." Makoto says to Caellach, who is now unable to move.
"What the hell is this?!" Caellach yells and screams, struggling to be set free.
"Now then, how should I punish you? Should I tear you limb from limb? Or should I break you all at once?" Makoto asks with the coldest stare of all mankind.
Caellach's slick back hair was pushed forwards now covering his eyes. Makoto walked closer to Caellach's scared little face and reached out his hand.
"Don't cry, little baby. I'll put you out of your misery!" he says as he pierced Caellach's heart out of his body.

He lost colour in his eyes, and fell over, blood seeping out of his exterior. Makoto teased him and waved his pounding grotesque heart in his hand.
"Damn...you..." were his last words. With that, the technique deactivated and they were back in normal destroyed Tokyo Tower.
"You girls did good. Now, go ahead and find the others." Makoto ordered. Kana and Mio nodded and jumped off looking for Seijuro and the others. Makoto suddenly noticed someone in his presence. Someone who was trying to take Caellach's heart back. He dodged the first attempt but couldn't protect it the second time as he was off-balance.

"My, my. Look what you did to my poor brother. Not only him but your guys decimated Shin." the random guy said. He sounded young. Around Yuki's age.
"Who are you? Show yourself!" Makoto exclaims.
The kid turns around and reveals himself. He had long hair cut short and bangs on in his hair. He had bright eyes and had a similar look to Caellach.
"The name's Caelon. This heart is my older brothers. I'm gonna need that back. It was great watching you fight though! I'll see ya 'round!" Caelon says before vanishing in thin air. The issue in Tokyo Tower was resolved, but EXO 5 are still scheming and the Hunters had to stay vigilant. What might that Ryoma by planning next?

To be continued in the next Apocalypse...

*Mio was born to the prestigious hunting family The Hanagaki's. Every Hanagaki is taught how to use Gun Lances and are taught the Hanagaki Style - techniques of explosive power only usable with Gun Lances and plenty of practice which Mio has.