𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗟𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻!

So, this seems to be a tough predicament. I think it's pretty damn obvious, but you can't let them have the Auspex. That thing could be the death of all of us. If you truly want her back, these next two days, you'll be training in my domain. I'll show you a couple secrets that'll make you stronger.

I shoot upwards. I find myself in an unfamiliar area. I'm breathing heavily as if I had a nightmare. My head is throbbing like hell. I grab my head, trying to ease the pain. My vision is blurred. All I can see is a sky-blue area I'm sitting on and a random person in black. I look him in the face. He's a pretty good looking guy, blonde haired with bright blue eyes. But... there was something else. His body was filled with red lines across him. Am I seeing things? I realise my Pure Eye is active. Maybe my hallucinations activated it? Anyhow, the blonde guy was stood over me, looking down with his hand out.

"What's your deal? Who even are you?" I ask, deactivating my Pure Eye.
"They call me Sora. Good to meet you, Seijuro Keiji." Sky says, smiling.
"You know my name? How?" I ask, confused.
"I'm the guy who gave you that sword." he replied, taking the sword. I was surprised. I didn't think I'd meet him this early.
"Didn't you say you'd wait until I was worthy enough?" I remind him. Sora is swinging the sword around, completely ignoring my question.
"Been a while since I wielded this bad boy." he says looking at the blade's condition.
"Why'd you bring me here? Huh?" I ask walking up to him. Sora looks at me with his scarily blue eyes then looks away and smiles.
"You've got a lot to learn, Seijuro. I'm gonna teach you how to really hunt!" Sora says, slashing me.

"What the hell?! You tryna kill me??" I say completely at a loss for words.
"We are gonna spar these next two days. I'll prepare you properly." Sora tells me. "I'll even teach you how to manifest your own Delusion Technique. That is, if you beat me."
I don't know why but that set me off. I wanted to spar him and to beat him senseless.
"Bring it, Sora!" I say, activating Godspeed.
That was the start of it. Me and Sora countlessly battled; I lost many of them but eventually I beat him. I even learnt something I didn't know. My Fusion Sword, is just 6 other strong swords merged to one large size sword. That's definitely gonna be useful.

2 days later...

The day has arrived. The battle for the Auspex begins. We're all prepped and ready to roll. Everyone looks revitalised and they looked like they trained hard. "You ready?" Yuki says, slapping my back. Behind him were Mio, Kana and Shigure, all smiling. I nod, taking a deep breath and looking up to the sky. Eastern Tokyo, the rendezvous. My heart can't stop beating every time I think about it. But I'm resolved. I will bring my sister home. On the trip there, everyone was silent. I could tell everyone could feel the tension. This battle could determine the world's future. I know there will definitely be more to come but for now, all I have to do is focus on the now.

"So, where were you, Sei?" Haru asks, breaking the silence.
"Training." I quickly answer. I can't tell him about where I trained, there's no way they'd believe me.
"Yeah, I met with the guy who gave me this awesome power!" Shiina says looking at my direction. My eyes widened. Everyone was in agreement. I guess we all met them. "Well, if we all met our weapon givers, I take it you all got stronger, yeah?" Yusuke brags, smirking at us. We all smirk back and speed up on our way to the east.
And with that, we made it. The abandoned building on the East of Tokyo. I'm glad no one is around. Now I can go all out in this battle. I swore I'd kill them and I will.

"Ah! Right on time." a voice says. A man with brown hair appears right in front of us. He's smiling sinisterly and observing all of us.
"Ryoma!" Makoto exclaims, clenching his fist. "Give us the Auspex and we'll let your ass live!"
"And pass up the chance to revolutionise this shitty world? No chance, Apocalypse Hunter." Ryoma taunts us. "The Auspex is mine. If you want her, come and get her." Ryoma clicks his fingers and some other guys appear behind him. One of them was Taiga and he had Rena in his possession and was covering her mouth. She was forced to wear a white dress of the Auspex.
"Rena!!" I scream, ready to charge at him but Shigure holds me back.
"She's your sister, right? How funny! Your sister is gonna destroy this world for me!" Ryoma burst out laughing. Now I'm not having this shit.

"I'll kill you, Ryoma. You were dead the moment you mentioned my sister!" I say, my aura increasingly pulsing in the air. My energy has increased significantly when I was training.
"Hoho! This guy wants my head! Well, try and get it, if your ass is even alive to take it!" Ryoma taunts before leaving with his lackeys and Taiga. I'll live alright, even if I have to blast through Taiga to do it.
"Let's split people. They've prolly spread out across the building. If you encounter any battle, fight. Fight like you've never done so before. We will come out of this battle alive." Makoto declares. We all put our hands in and commit to a rallying cry. "YEAH!"

Inside we went, running aimlessly up stairs to reach the top where, obviously, the final boss awaits. Me and Shiina headed left side, Yusuke and Yuki took off towards the right, Makoto decided to take the centre himself and Shigure, Mio and Kana took the back entrance. Me and Shiina were sprinting up the stairs at top speed. We reached the second floor and lo and behold, someone appeared. He began tutting as we slowed down and readied our weapons.
"You're not going any further guys." the guy said turning around and revealing himself. He had blue hair and green evil-like eyes. He had the number 7 engraved on his palms. "You the 7th Seat?" Shiina guesses and is spot on with the guess.

"Yup, that's me." he says slipping behind us unnoticed. Well, I mean I noticed him move, but it was surprising how fast he moved behind us.
"Stop playin' around, Oboro." another voice said. It was a lot younger than Oboro's voice. Around our age. It was a familiar voice too...
"Wait! You're..." I begin to say as the kid charges towards me. I manage to deflect his sword before he impales me. "You good?" Shiina asks.
I nod. That kid, he was the guy who took Caellach's dead body away! "Looks like you remembered me. Nice to see you again." Caelon says, his face clearer to see.
"Heh! How long's it been? What, since I smashed your brothers face in?" I retort, smirking.
"He was naïve. Didn't expect you to beat him like that..." Caelon replies. "But I guess, I'm gonna take revenge for his life. Now, let's see how good you really are!" Caelon exclaims.

"Don't bother, you and Oboro are going down." Shiina says spawning ice in front of them. Oboro melted the ice with his fire hands and stood against us. "You seem like fun to play with. Let's go, lancer!" Oboro yells taking him halfway across the room to leave space for me and Caelon.
"I guess leaves you and me, redhead. Let's dance, bastard." Caelon says, his face getting serious. I guess I do have to take this seriously.
"Your stupidity definitely passed on from bro to bro. I'll beat you just as badly as I beat your big brother, Caelon." I threaten him before initiating. From this moment on, the battle for the Auspex truly begins.