𝟮𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝘁

Time left until world's end: 4 hours and 59 minutes.

Makoto and Ryoma are still evenly matched, both exchanging skilled blows to each other with minimal mistake. Ryoma, now with a wide grin, charges his Darkness Blade and releases a beam of darkness towards Makoto. He shows a look of surprise for a split second before performing a downwards slashing motion in front of the beam, splitting it in half and the rest of the beam pasting him and exploding behind him. Makoto warps behind Ryoma and forcefully pushes him onto the building ground with intensity. Ryoma rises from the smoke and slashes at him, but Makoto parries it. "I didn't think I'd have to use it, but oh well." Makoto says, forming a glistening white sword of light. "Light Brand."
Ryoma smiles and raises an eyebrow.
"Aha! So it comes out! I've been waiting for this. Let's play, Makoto Nishimura!" he enthusiastically says.

Ryoma's Darkness Blade changes color from a partial purple, to a dark and hollow black. He charges at Makoto at top speed and warps around Makoto, confusing him. Then, he slashes him from all angles and Makoto barely managed to parry most of them. He was taking some damage; the sword was bypassing the Void Space. Makoto was struggling and couldn't figure out where the real Ryoma was.
"You struggling, Mako-baby?" Ryoma taunts, slashing his left leg.
"Damn! Where is this bastard?!" Makoto thought to himself. Suddenly, an idea popped up in his head. He closed his eyes and focused.
"You letting your guard down? Free hits then..." Ryoma says, about to slash his neck. The winds blew furiously against where Ryoma slashed and smoke was spread in his vision. But, from within the smoke, there were cold eyes. A bright light blue that pierced through the smokescreen.

It had an indescribable sense of raw power emanating from them. The smoke unveiled and Makoto appeared, his hand gripped firmly around the Darkness Blade. He smiled at Ryoma with the sword in hand. "Gotcha."
Makoto delivered a slash across Ryoma's chest. Ryoma grimaced in pain and fell to the ground. As he fell, his body disappeared in the wind. Makoto's eyes narrowed and he turned to find Ryoma behind him, partially smiling. He was bleeding from the chest, but not to the lethal point of death.
"That...was a good shot. But...I'm not finished yet..." Ryoma tiredly yelled. "I'll end this now!" He exclaimed, placing his fist on his chest. An explosion of darkness surrounded them. The shadows cleared over and a shrine appeared before Makoto.
"Delusion Technique: Shrine of Shadow." Ryoma says calmly now. His outfit was similar to that of a Japanese Happi outfit but completely white. His injures were healed and he was restored, if not even stronger.

"You shouldn't step there buddy," Ryoma explained as dark spikes appeared underneath Makoto's feet, stabbing them. Makoto let out a wince of pain as his feet were being impaled.
"You bitch...quit playing dirty!" Makoto yelled, before being impaled in both hands and legs.
"You fought well, Nishimura. Now, for the sake of the world I'm going to create, I'm going to end you here." Ryoma says, almost sorrowfully. He approached Makoto and stabs him through the chest. Makoto's body gave way and dropped. He was losing his life, his essence was fading. And everyone could feel it. The incoming death of Makoto Nishimura, the man who beared the power of Infinity.
But...
With the last of his strength...
He lifted his hand...
"I won't die here... I CAN'T!"
He conjoined his fingers.

A pulsating blast emanated from Makoto's lifeless body. It struck like lightning; strong and fiercely. His life was rejuvenated and bursting back. The Delusion Technique Ryoma set up was still active, but half of it was being transformed. From a hollow black, to crystal blue. Makoto slowly rises from his downed state and was floating in midair within his area.
"My new style, Delusion Technique: Infinity's Realm." Makoto exclaimed, grinning a little.
Ryoma wasn't mad at his sudden revival, but his smile broadened. He let out a hearty laugh and smiled. "I knew there was still more in you! And there's still more in me. Let's dance now, almost at the final song!" Ryoma dashes towards an aerial Makoto.
"Do not mock me. I will destroy you with my Infinity!" Makoto readying himself.