𝟳𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲...

Shin was readying his next attack, when he suddenly began to cross his middle and ring finger and said, "Now, allow me to show you something that will shock you for real. Delusion Technique: Ocean's Wrath." The area surrounding us turned bluer than the ocean, the water below us slowly rising, waves were rippling and a rough rainstorm was pouring down on us.

"Damn, he really pulled one of those out of his ass..." Yuki said, smiling gleefully.
"What is a Delusion Technique? It sounds bad..." Haru said, curiously.
"You don't know about em? You really are rookies." Yuki sighed. "Delusion Techniques are techniques manifested by man's own wishes and will. They are hard to use since you need to have a will of steel to use them, but if you can use them, to fully manifest them you need to have a clear vision of a world that you will rule over." I looked back up at Shin who was slicking his hair back and laughing.

He pointed his finger at us and a geyser of water splashed towards us at high speed, we couldn't dodge it. Usually, water is cold or at least warm, but the geyser was super hot, it was scalding. It burned so much it was indescribable! "Ahahahahaha! Look at how hopeless you look. But I would think you have other things to worry about..." Shin said, pointing at the ground. The water was rising faster than it originally was. "Holy shit! If this keeps up, we'll drown!" I yelled, trying to figure out what to do.

All we were doing was dodging the geysers Shin was throwing around. "I'm bored of the geysers, how about the aquatic spear, Atlantis?" he said, pulling a spear from thin area. "How about I go for the weakness against water?!" he began charging toward Haru and slashing him. He was dodging and trying to counterattack but his attack were put out like putting out a candle. I knew I had to help him, but how could I?

"Seijuro, use this!" Yusuke yells, firing a large arrow of light towards Shin.
"That is genius!" I said and urged Yuki and Shiina to follow me. We ran towards the arrow and jumped on it and flew on it like a hoverboard. We all slashed Shin is unison with elements hitting him. "Thanks guys!" Haru says, sighing.
We all thought he was done but his body turned to water and he was in the air again. "A clone, huh?" Yuki said, unfazed.

"I've had enough of this charade. I was sent to kill you, and I thought it would be another inconvenience but you are annoying me. I'm going to drown you out now!" Shin screamed, making the water below us rising at mach speed. No one could move, we were stuck like we were in mud. Shin was laughing maniacally, my vision was fading a little.

When all of a sudden, Yuki stands straight and looks down.
"I didn't think I would have to do this... but I have no choice. It's more fun anyway." he says.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Listen and learn. There are two ways to live in a Delusion Technique. One: you fight the person with the technique up until their life force fades and they inevitably die. Or two: you put up a Delusion Technique stronger than the one the enemy put up." Yuki said, his smile widening and his eyes turning into black spirals. He looked insane.

"Let me show you, how to use number two. Delusion Technique: Purgatory of Darkness!" Yuki made his own sign which was his fingers conjoined together, and when it activated, all the water and waves were evaporated in a split second. Zip! Just like that. The area around us, became dark and eerie, and filled with a darkness so scary would make the scariest thing you've ever seen seem like light work. Then, the area brightened up by the moon's light, and there was Yuki, standing under the moon, his eyes glowing with a sinister like evil to them.

Yuki slightly glanced back towards us, and gave this order, "Send him to hell."
Everyone else silently nodded and jumped towards Shin, who was scared out of his life but was still attempting to fight him off. I stood back and clenched my fist. Yuki turned and looked at me, his eyes were suddenly a lot gentler.
"Lay it on me, what's wrong? Why aren't fighting with the others?" he asked me.
"I... I know we are all strong in our own way, and I know I'm strong especially with my Pure Eye, but other than that and my sword, I don't have much..." I say, sorrowfully and clenching my fist harder.

"It may sound greedy of me, but I want more. I want to be stronger. Way stronger! So I can protect everyone, my siblings, everything!! Faster... Faster!" I say, my Pure Eye glowing and my right arm throbbing.

"You can do it. Don't stress. I noticed it within you, you have the most potential out of all of your friends. You just have to tap into that potential. Your potential is dormant right now, but you have wake it up. Show your potential that you exist and claim it as your own." Yuki said, his fist on my chest. His words mesmerised me. I felt connected to my hidden potential, hiding behind an iron-clad door. I knew what I had to do. I may not be able to use a Delusion Technique, but the conversation under the moonlight inspired what I had to do.

I walked confidently towards where everyone else, electricity slowly surrounding me and fully enveloping my body and the square mark I had on my right palm full extended, making patterns on part of my right arm and part of my right eye, like a flowing river. I guess this was the cause of my arm throbbing earlier. When the mark surrounded my right eye, I opened it and it had changed into a bright blue color and it felt like a rinnegan and I bet that's what it looked like too. I felt more powerful, stronger, even invincible, like no one could touch me.

"Shin. This is your end. Meet the new me. Godspeed." I said, as I ran towards him, blasting faster than the speed of light.

Writers note: every time text is bold, the character has said something badass, cool, important or straight up savage.

Writers note 2: thank you mei for telling me that spacing exists :)