𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵, 𝗥𝗲𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗻

Aftermath
The aftermath of that fateful battle wasn't exactly a pretty one. Tokyo Tower; destroyed, many people were killed or injured. Many of the Apocalypse Hunters were injured in battle too. The rebuilding effort was expensive and blocked of most of Tokyo. All the injured were brought to hospitals, the hunters were tended to at the shrine. Shiina, Haru and Yusuke were sat on the stairs looking glum. They won but in the end, they relied on Seijuro again. "Yo. We need to get stronger and fast." Haru says, breaking the silence. In agreement, Shiina and Yusuke nodded, going their own separate ways to train.

3 days later... (back to Seijuro)

My eyes slowly opened as I slowly regained my consciousness and my eyesight. I found myself lying on the hospital bed in the HQ with the nurse, 19-year-old Akane walking across with a tray of food in her hands. "Oh, you're finally up! Took ya long enough." she says placing the tray in front of me.
"How long was I out for...?" I ask, sitting up and rubbing my eyes.
"3 days. You apparently passed out after overexerting your body during a fight." Akane answers me. "Y'know, people like you are pretty common within the Apocalypse Hunter Corps."
"Yeah, is that so?" I say after saying thanks for the food and eating.
"Is that a hint of sarcasm? Anyway, your friends visited you everyday you were in here. And some with red hair like yours visited and left some flowers behind." Akane tells me. I know a girl who fits that description perfectly.
"This girl... is her name Rena by chance?" I ask her whilst chewing on my omelette rice.
"Yeah, that's right! How'd ya know?" she says surprised.
"Rena's my little sister." I say nonchalantly.

Akane nodded her head and continues sweeping. Suddenly, I hear a loud CRASH!!
I look out the window to find Haru and Shiina sparring. They look a lot stronger than I remember they were. I smile a little before lifting my hand to catch an arrow aimed at my face. "Aw man, your senses are so sharp dude! You're no fun..." Yusuke says, pouting. He teleported into my hospital room and smiled. "Good to see you're up, bro." he says as we give each other a fist bump.
"Yeah." I say back. "That shot of yours was more accurate than usual. Heck, it freaking cut me!"
"Sorry to do that to ya while your recovering. I just wanted to show you that while you were out cold, we were training. We have new abilities that I'm sure will shock you!" Yusuke says with a grin on his face.

"I call my move Hawk's Eye! It makes my shots more accurate and can make Solar Arc's arrows like homing missiles!" he tells me pointing at his eyes which changed colour to a vivid yellow and its shape become that of a hawk.
"That's pretty cool! What about the others?" I ask curiously.
"I only know the names, not what they do. Shiina has the Mystic Eyes of Ice and Haru has Inferno which is like your Godspeed but it's fire and it doesn't make him faster." Yusuke explains. I might as well ask them about this when I'm up and about.

EXO 5 HQ
"Caelon, your report on Caellach and Shin's recovery." Ryoma orders.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it." Caelon lethargically says. "Shin had some crazy potent electrical burns on him. When I took his body, the lingering electricity even hurt me. As for Caellach, his heart was separated from his body and his limbs were severed. Both of 'em will recover after a long ass time." he reports.
Ryoma sighs and shakes his head. "Those fools were reckless. They thought they could hold back since they send out rookies to fight."
Ryoma then walks up to Caelon and holds his chest. A bright light radiates and a large number appears on his chest. "As of right now, Caelon is the new 10th Seat and Caellach will be his commander until he recovers." Ryoma orders and returns to his seat.
The table on which Caelon sat on had his name engraved on it, just like on every seat.
"Now. Let's rethink our strategy." Ryoma sternly says.

Back to Seijuro (2 days later)
After a 5 day recovery, I felt better than ever. I was able to move just in time for the mission today.
"Yo! Good to see you're still alive and kickin'!" Haru says, patting my back.
"Yeah, I hoped you'd be up soon man. Didn't expect you to pass out like you did." Shiina explained, laughing. I'm glad I'm still out and about too. We headed for the main building and waited for Makoto to arrive.

"Hey, my darling protégés! It's good to see you! And Seijuro has recovered! Thank God!" Makoto exclaimed cheerfully. We all were extremely confused but we went along with it.
"Anyhow, your next mission is a lot tougher than the first one. If you thought that was tough, this is gonna get crazy." Makoto tells us, his face suddenly changing to a serious face.
"What's up, Makotocchi?" Yuki asks.
"EXO 5 plan on sending out the big guns. They reinstated their 10th Seat and they are deploying him along with the 5th Seat." a mysterious voice says. We all turn to see a tall, white haired guy, who looks around his early 20s, come out from the ground. Yep, there was some random circle on the ground and just rose upwards.
"To make matters worse, Ryoma plans on making an appearance at some point." the guy continues while walking up to Makoto.

"This guy is Mizuto Ayashiro. He's my little spy. He investigated the EXO 5 base and listened to their plans." Makoto introduced us to Ayashiro.
"Holy shit... this guy even has a personal spy!" I say.
"Keep your comments to yourself, redhead. As I was saying, we need to be prepared for the worst here." Mizuto tells us.
"So, Ryoma's the strongest of the bunch, huh?" I ask, smiling slightly.
"Yeah, but don't be reckless and try fighting him." Makoto warns me.
"Oh, please. Tell me I'm reckless after I lose, 'cause I won't." I say, clenching my fist.
Makoto raises his eyebrow and dismisses all of us after explaining our game plan.

When I was walking back, I felt an ominous feeling of dread shake the core of my body. "Shit, I must be feeling paranoid." I tell myself.
"It's not paranoia, it's real." a familiar voice said to me. It was the voice I heard when I first gained my power.
"It's you again! What, so you appear whenever you want to?" I ask him confused.
"Now isn't the time for questions. To your left, there was a spy. Prolly from EXO 5. He heard the entire game plan. Capture him and report back, quickly." the voice tells me before disappearing. Sure enough, there was a person to my left escaping into the forest.
"Hey! You! Get back here, bastard!" I say, running towards him at top speed and pinning him to the ground. The guy had purple hair and that's all I noticed. His face was covered by a mask. Then it hit me. I knew who this was, an old friend, you might say. I began opening my mouth to say his name, but he disappeared. A substitution. "Damn it. He got away! Makoto has to know about this and fast!" I say, jumping through trees to find Makoto.

There's no way it was him. It can't have been. There was a fifth guy in the friend group between me, Haru, Shiina and Yusuke. We knew him back in junior high and that was where he betrayed us. In that moment, a picture of us laughing appeared in my head. But why? There's just no way...
No way that this son of a bitch is a part of EXO 5!!

In the darkness, somewhere...
"So, did you get the stuff?" Ryoma asks a dark figure in the alleyway.
"Yeah, you asked for the TAHD's game plan right? The notes are here." A deep voice said to Ryoma.
"Good. You got back here fast, especially since you're human. Well, you won't be since you fulfilled your part of the bargain." Ryoma says taking the notes from the dark figure.
"Thought you should know, some guy walking past noticed me escaping through the forest." the figure explains to Ryoma as they were walking out of the alleyway.
"Oh? Who was it? Do you know the guy?" Ryoma curiously asks.
"Oh, I know him alright. I know him all too well. Seijuro Keiji. Of course, my old friend from junior high gets fancy powers. Once I get mine, I'll destroy you and your buddies!!" the figures exclaims, punching the wall.
"Hm... very well. If you help me with something else, I'll give you the power to destroy everything here. Not just your old friend." Ryoma says, trying to strike a deal.
"What's that?" the figure asks.
"Bring me the Auspex. That woman could very well destroy all of us if she uses her power for good." Ryoma orders.
"Auspex? How do you expect me to find this 'Auspex - destroyer of all things unholy, if I don't know who or what she even is?" the figure asks, dumbfounded by the request.
"Lucky for you, I know who the Auspex is. I noticed while I was scouting for her. She has the same last name as that old friend of yours. I believe she is unaware of this fact, but the identity of the Auspex is Rena Keiji." Ryoma says, his expression darkening.

The plot thickens and continues in the 11th Apocalypse!