𝟮𝟴𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗩𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘀...

A world tour trip. We're gonna be travelling across the world, fighting of the remnants of CHAOS. We were in a line of helicopters, each one containing a separate group that we were split into. We were travelling over Canada and en route to USA.
"Group 1! We're on the way to the USA, get ready to roll!" Makoto says, giving Group 1 equipment in preparation for the drop.

Yusuke, Chihiro and Asahi all take the stuff from Makoto's hands. Chihiro looks nervous, but Asahi comforts her. Yusuke smiles at me when he sees me, Shiina and Haru walk towards him.
"I'm off to the USA man! Vegas, LA, NYC... maybe we could visit Atlanta or something too!" Yusuke says excitedly.
"Someone's excited. Remember you're also there on a mission. Don't get too carried sightseeing."Shiina reminds Yusuke.
"Send pictures of what you see!" Haru says smiling.
"You've got this bro. We'll see you later!" I say, giving Yusuke a fist bump.
"Yeah. Catch ya later!" Yusuke replies turning around and looking outside.

We arrived over the top of Las Vegas. It was a beautiful place, neon lights everywhere, pretty cityscape and skyscrapers.
"Group 1. You are to head into the central casino and gather intel on the CHAOS branch in America. Once done, you are free to destroy them however you see fit." Natsuya says.
"Okay. Gotcha!" Asahi replied looking at both Chihiro and Yusuke and nodding. "You guys ready?
"Hah! This'll be a cinch!" Yusuke responds confidently.
"I'll do my very best to support you both!" Chihiro proclaims.
"Go for it! Now!" Makoto orders them, and the three of them jump out of the helicopter and use their parachutes.
"Good luck man. We're prayin' for your safety." I said smiling. The helicopters quickly fly off, as if they were never in Vegas to begin with.

GROUP 1 POV

The parachutes slow their falling and as they get closer and closer to landing on the road, Yusuke and Asahi push the button their parachutes which somehow transforms them into black ATVs.
"Hah! Some technology, huh? Whoo hoo!" Yusuke excitedly yells as he weaves in between cars on the road. Close behind him is Asahi and Chihiro both on the same ATV.
"We're headed for the central casino right? Follow me, I know the way!" Asahi says, now speeding up and overtaking Yusuke.
"Right behind ya Asahi!" Yusuke responds, picking up the pace and following close behind.
They drive down the road, turning and weaving in between cars that are driving beside them.

They neared the casino fairly fast and they could see it in the distance ahead.
"That's it there! Let's go, Yusuke!" Asahi says, pointing ahead. Suddenly, some guys in black disguises appear riding on ATVs also. They put out weapons and start attacking them.
"You wanna fight here? Fuck it, let's dance!" Asahi yells. He summons his sword, Flamebind. The sword has a glowing red color on its blade similar to his brother's Shining Durandal blade.
"Yusuke, take over for me!" Asahi exclaims.

Asahi jumps off the ATV to fight the anonymous enemies. Yusuke, at the same time, presses the button to make his ATV disappear and jumps onto Asahi's with Chihiro still sat on it. Yusuke begins driving the ATV to lure one of the guys in black disguises away. Asahi kicks one of the guys of their ATV and steals it for himself for the moment.
"Auto-drive function. Looks useful." Asahi says, now driving the ATV he took for the disguised people.
"Now, time to deal with that piece of shit." he says, looking up at the other guys in disguises.

They charge at Asahi, and combine their different attacks to try and get rid of him. Asahi slows the ATV down and ensures the guys are within jumping distance. He then jumps at and his sword bursts with flame energy.
"Crimson Flame Style: Rotary Blade!" Asahi yells as he spins and slashes the ATV in front of him. He then throws the sword into another ATV engine and another disguised person was dealt with as the engine soon exploded, launching Flamebind into the air. Asahi jumps and grabs Flamebind before jumping onto the last guys ATV.