𝟮𝟵𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗹

Yusuke leads the charge into the building the CHAOS Union are residing in. They choose the stealth route and hide behind something and try to get more information from them. Inside was Jove McCall and two other people. They wore suits and had an intimidating aura surrounding them. They weren't the type normal people should mess with.
"Did he give us any orders to follow?" Jove speaks loudly.
"We've got more info on those agents who defeated our guys earlier. They're somewhere around here and are dressed in black and differing coloured neon lights." a burly guy in a black suit says. "In terms of age, I'd say they are teenagers; fifteen or sixteen at best."
"Is that so? Seems like they'll be easy to crush. Tell me, did the boss say we can take 'em out?" Jove asks.

The other guy, who is a lot skinnier than the burly guy, sighs. He scratches his messy hair and takes a step forward. "The leader man says we can kill them if we see them... they could potentially be Apocalypse Hunters apparently..." the skinny guy says.
"How does he suspect those guys? What business would Apocalypse Hunters have in the USA?" the burly guy asks, confused.
"The boss must know something about the Apocalypse Hunters or something." the skinny guy replies.
"They are most likely coming for us, as CHAOS. They wish to take out any threats to their world. Sounds like the selfish Apocalypse Hunter organisation I used to work for." Jove says with a violent and hateful tone.

Yusuke's face gets a little angry after hearing this. Asahi and Chihiro sit and watch a little shocked.
"He used to work for the Apocalypse Hunters?" Chihiro whispers.
"You forget Makoto said all guys who work for CHAOS were Apocalypse Hunters? Or did he forget to mention that?" Yusuke whispers in response.
"That doesn't matter right now. Just stay quiet." Asahi whispers back to them.
They carry on eavesdropping on the conversation.
"Alright then. The plan is to find those three kids and get info from them. Then, kill them off when you're finished with them," Jove orders. "Anthony, Joseph. You ready?"
"Of course!" Anthony (the burly guy) yells.
"Sure..." Joseph (the skinny guys) says calmly but tiredly.

Yusuke, Asahi and Chihiro put the hoods on their suits up and lifts their ninja-style face covers. The 3 CHAOS members were ready to leave the building when the three of them unleash an ambush attack on them. It dealt damage but they managed to live and took some damage.
"Oh, so you were much closer than we thought, eh?" Jove says, smiling sinisterly.
"Sure. I guess that's what you think." Yusuke says, condescendingly.
"So then kid. Are you Apocalypse Hunters?" Anthony asks.
"We're the ones asking the questions here. You shitheads are from CHAOS, yeah?" Asahi says commandingly.
"Ooh, feisty. Well, it doesn't really matter. Yes, we are from CHAOS. But what's it to you?" Jove answers him.

Asahi immediately charges for Jove with his Flamebind. Jove stops the slash with his own blade and smiles evilly at him.
"You have a grudge against CHAOS? We kill your family or something? Sorry, we don't keep track of the bastards we kill." Jove says coldly.
"Not personally, but you bitches make me sick to my stomach." Asahi says in response, now kicking up the heat on his Flamebind. Jove notices this and jumps back and gets some burn damage on him. At this point, Anthony readies his knuckles and Joseph prepares his staff for a battle. Joseph fires a ray blast of energy towards Yusuke, Asahi and Chihiro but Chihiro makes a barrier which protects them.
"Hah! You've got character, huh?" Anthony yells as he now charges at Yusuke. Yusuke flips back and draws his Solar Arc bow.
"Solar Flash Mark I: Killer Flash!" Yusuke yells as he fires the arrow. It shines bright like the sun and condenses the energy into one straight and true arrow aimed for Anthony. The shot pierced his chest and barely missed his heart. Anthony slightly staggers but manages to land a wind punch at Yusuke's direction, knocking him back.

Asahi roundhouse kicks towards Anthony and slashes him as a follow-up, then Chihiro sends some wind spikes at Anthony, which are slashed by Jove, who has now stepped in. Then, Joseph jumps up and fires a magical blast towards them and Chihiro protects them again with the barrier. Asahi charges forwards and readies his blade and notices Yusuke beside him, ready to pounce.
"Let's go!" Asahi yells. Chihiro is behind them and clasps her hands together.
"Wind's Blessing!" Chihiro yells, giving Asahi and Yusuke a boost in power. The two of them move faster and ready for a combined attack.
"Think you can keep up?" Yusuke says to Asahi with a cocky tone.
"No problem! Let's roll!" Asahi says in response.
Asahi and Yusuke jump up and start charging something up.