𝟱𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗢𝗳𝗳!!

Bright red flames burst up from the heights of Tokyo Tower. The air got more humid, the heat was making us all sweat. Well, everyone except for Yuki. He was slowly approaching at the same pace as us, but he had a wide grin spread across his face. His orange eyes were practically glowing with excitement and thirst for battle. I suddenly felt a rush of adrenaline just watching him and began to speed up, electrical energy crackling every faster step I took. It wasn't long until everyone was at a full sprint to the tower.

We made it just in time, but pieces of rubble were falling everywhere on top of civilians. One was about to hit a young child, but I managed to jump in and slash the rubble in half with my Electro Fusion Sword. The girl I saved began to run out of the building as we instructed, and we went to go exploring for an EXO 5 member. All of us decided to follow Yuki, since Makoto says that he can find anyone with a hint of strength. "Are you sure this is right, Yuki?" Yusuke asks, while casually shooting a piece of rubble about to hit his head.

"Of course, he must be here." Yuki replies. "Trust me, man."
I look at everyone else and shrug, then I walk over and find a glistening key on the ground. "Aha! This key! It's our way in!" Yuki screams.
"Jeez, why so flashy? I mean, cmon!" Yusuke sulks.
As we walked down the eerie hallways, the sound of creaking floors and maniacal laughter echoed across the halls. In front of Yuki was a lone door.
"Conveniently placed, eh?" I said, smiling.
We used the conveniently place key to open the door, and suddenly a hand grabbed Yuki's face and slammed him against the ground.

"That badge you wear... you're an apocalypse hunter." the man said.
"Yep, I'm an apocalypse hunter. I'm the one that's gonna kick your ass." Yuki replied, smiling at him.
"I like your confidence. It won't get you anywhere in the long run." the man said, tightening his grip on Yuki. Yuki struggled to get out but eventually he used one his special moves. A dark explosion suddenly blew the man up and got him off of Yuki's back.

"Let's fight now, fair and square." Yuki orders.
The man begins to laugh like crazy. "I like people like you! You intrigued me today. I am called Shin. I think you know where I'm from." the man named Shin said to Yuki.
"Shin from EXO 5, you have a Japanese name. I expected EXO 5 to be filled with ugly filth but I was wrong to say that." I said to Shin, looking him dead in the eyes.
"Seijuro Keiji, you are a rookie at this moment. So you really think you can beat someone with such high authority as mine?" Shin exclaimed. How does he even know my name?

"You wanna know how? Me and my guys are gonna hack and slash your monster ass." I say with everyone behind me in a fighting pose or position.
"Bring it on. Let's see what 'high authority' can really do, Shin."