𝟭𝟰𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: ♾️ (𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆)

"Now, come! I'll take you both on at once!" Makoto exclaimed, now entering a battle stance. Veronica smiled a little and glanced towards Shin.
"Follow my lead. I'm the stronger one here, so you might as well listen to me." Shin says, his expression darkening.
"Fine. Don't screw this up though." Veronica replies, warping behind Makoto. Shin charges with his trident in hand and attempts to pierce him as well as Veronica behind him with a dagger in hand. Makoto jumps over them and grabs them both by the head.
"C'mon, you think that lacklustre attack will work against me?" he said before slamming their heads into each other, causing them to stagger back.
"You're just as strong as you usually are, Makoto." Veronica says now slipping into his shadow.
"That shadow thing again?" Makoto complains, now dodging large geysers, Shin is firing. Shin fired another geyser but as soon as Makoto was dodging it, he changed the angle and it locked onto Makoto and followed his every move.

"Your dumbass didn't have this before. What's the deal?" Makoto asked, frantically trying to find an opening to the geysers.
"What can I tell you? I've gotten better since that fight with Seijuro Keiji!" Shin exclaimed, now controlling two geyser. "I call it my Geyser of Sentience."
Makoto decides to run underneath the geysers and try going as far under as possible.
"Alright, lemme test something." Makoto quietly whispered to himself. Makoto's eyes lighten and now he's serious. He slides under a geyser and placed his hand on them. "My own technique. Infinity Technique: Frostbite."
As he said this, the geysers froze in place and allowed him to move forward. "Not so strong now, huh?" Makoto taunts, walking up to Shin. Shin smiled and pointed downwards. Veronica comes out of the shadows and stabs Makoto in the spine.

"Got 'em." she says, cracking her knuckles. She freed Shin from his frozen state.
"Come now, don't think you got rid of me so soon!" Makoto says, sounding happy. The body of Makoto vaporised and disappeared.
"That's a nice skill you have cousin! Glad to know I can go all out." Makoto smiles when he reappeared behind her. Veronica gritted her teeth and tried to slash him, but Makoto dodged with ease. Now she was swinging rapidly and crazily to get a hit on Makoto. Makoto grabs the knife by the sharp end and twists himself to kick Veronica hard on the face. She was sent flying into a nearby wall and the impact left her stuck for a bit. "Damn it!" Shin says now charging himself with his trident. Makoto stole some ice from the geyser and turned it into an ice magic sword. "This thing is pretty fragile, so I'm gonna end this in one hit. That okay?" Makoto taunts again, getting on Shin's last nerve.

"Don't make fun of me!!!" Shin yells, slashing airwaves of water across towards Makoto. "Alright, let's do this," Makoto says, taking a deep sigh. "Infinity Technique: Purple Sword Slash."
Makoto imbued the power of his technique, Purple Blast onto his sword, making a large explosion which broke through one of the walls of the building.
"That was easier than I expected." Makoto says, shaking his head.
"Delusion Technique: Abyss of Nothing." Veronica escaped from the wall and activated her Delusion Technique.
"Delusion Technique: Ocean's Wrath!!!" Shin yells after jumping back onto the floor they were on.
"Aw seriously, you guys really are pulling your punches..." Makoto sighs. Water was rising from the ground they were standing on and it was dark in the floor due to Veronica's technique.

Suddenly, multiple Veronica clones began trying to slash him from all angles. Makoto managed to block most, but took minor damage from the attacks that skimmed past him. All of this was happening while Shin was firing geysers and miniature tsunamis at him. Makoto was now starting to pissed off. "Damn! If I don't do something, I'll be toast! I can't keep dodging and blocking attacks from everywhere!" Makoto thought to himself. "Fine. I'll do it. I'm gonna use my instinct to dodge and attack and I'll kill all the clones at once!" Makoto took another deep breath and closed his eyes. He charged head first into battle and dodged incoming waves and geysers while also blocking and destroying Veronica clones with his eyes closed. He jumped up in the air and froze geysers coming towards him and killed clones following him in the air. "Here goes..." Makoto says. "Infinity Technique Refined: Pulse Wave!"

A huge explosion blasted all the clones away and dispelled both Delusion Techniques at once. Makoto lands in a superhero-like pose and opens his eyes. Shin and Veronica were in disbelief. "How? I thought I had gotten stronger! You should have been a piece of cake to beat!!" Veronica yells, now losing composure.
"Silly idiot! Are you forgetting who inherited the 8 Eyes of Infinity and who didn't?" Makoto says, laughing. Veronica was pissed and charged recklessly towards him screaming. "No, you idiot! What the hell are you doing?! He'll..." Shin starts to warn her but it's too late. She jumps for a jumping slash but Makoto stands there and stares until the last moment and teleports behind her and kicks her directly in the ribs, launching back hit the wall again.

"Calm yourself." Makoto demands his eyes now bluer than ever. "You both did me the courtesy of unleashing your full power, so I'm gonna pay my respects by doing the same." Makoto says, unleashing all his energy. It was so strong, so pressuring, like gravity was turned on you. Shin and Veronica were stuck on the ground like superglue. Everyone could feel it. Even you could. The pressure of being held down is stronger than most things.
"Let's do this." Makoto exclaimed. Delusion Technique: Void of Infinity."

The room blasted into a galaxy-like place. All was bluish in color, everything was glowing. Makoto's light blue eyes were visible in all the chaos. "I refined my technique a lil bit from my last one. Now, my world is perfect," Makoto declares, with a smile on his face. "For all eternity, you are stuck in my void. I rule everything here. No one can save you."
"I swear, even if I die here, Ryoma will massacre you. I swear on my life!" Shin screams. Makoto grabs his face and holds him up. "You were just lucky that Seijuro was the one who fought you that day," Makoto announces. "You're luck has run out. You'll know the hard way; I don't know any mercy." Makoto's grip was tightening on his face with Shin yelping screams of agony and pain. "I'm gonna kill you. Your death is going to be so much more tragic than what Seijuro did you back then."Makoto says, his grip getting tighter.

Suddenly, Shin's bones were breaking. Slowly, painfully, each bone was withering away. "Die." was Makoto's last words to Shin before crushing his head clean off, some of his blood spraying onto his face. He now glances at a terrified Veronica, whose practically shivering. Makoto seals her hands behind her back and stands her up. "You're under arrest, Veronica. I'm taking you back to the main house. You've got explaining to do," Makoto says looking away from her. Veronica frantically nods, desperately trying not to get killed. "They asked me to bring you in alive. I'm not gonna kill you. But I am taking you back to the house." he continues. "Stay here. Don't move a muscle."
Makoto leaves Veronica alone in a jail of infinity where there is no escape and moves further up the floors.

Haru POV
"Well, this is a sticky situation. I guess going alone wasn't the best idea." Haru thinks to himself. Haru is aimlessly wandering up the floors and makes it pretty high up. Until, behind him a figure appears.
"I know you're there. Come out." Haru says, now looking at the man who walked out the darkness. His dark black hair was covering his left eye which was completely closed permanently. His right eye was wide open though, very wide open. "So, who are you? One of EXO 5's goons, I presume?" Haru asks.
"If by 'goons', you mean 'members/associates' then yes, I am one of EXO 5's 'goons'." the guy replies.
"Yeah, sure... you a Seat by chance, whoever you are? I wanna fight those guys to see what their made of." Haru asks again.

"My name is Ryutaro. Not 'whoever you are'. And I'm not a Seat Member but I am the 4th Seat's right hand." Ryutaro introduces himself.
"By that I'm guessing you wanna go then?" Haru confirms. Ryutaro nods his head and assumes a fighting position. His build was that of a character from Street Fighter. "I'm not going to turn down the heat because some high schooler is trying pick a fight with me." Ryutaro says, now turning his hands into fires.
"You're a fire guy too, huh? Time to show you that my flame is stronger that yours." Haru smiled, turning up the heat himself.
"Hah! I highly doubt that." Ryutaro says, readying up.

Next time: Shigure, Kana and Mio take on the monster horde EXO 5 left behind for them, and Haru tests out his renewed flames on a worthy opponent who also is one with the flame.