𝟯𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗨𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

"We're ending this shit now!" Shiina yells as their familiar charges at Jurgen's.
Together, Shiina, Haru and Akari form a mixture familiar named Kurone, a majestic presence, prepared to take on the X-Bull controlled by Jurgen and his crew.
"You're finished!" Jurgen yells as the bull charges head first towards Kurone, but Kurone lifts the bull and throws it overhead with its strength, knocking them back.
"You bastards won't win. Let's make this swift." Shiina calmly and coldly says. Haru and Akari nod and together they summon the ultimate weapon of their merged familiar, Blazing Brand. Jurgen tuts and charges back and the X-Bull hits a flurry of attack at Kurone, but they expertly deflect them and land dangerous slashes on the bull.

"Damn you! Eat this!" Jurgen continues to persist and actually managed to land some vital hits, knocking Kurone back.
Shiina sighs and his eyes glow bluer and the strength of Kurone increases. The X-Bull and Kurone exchange heavy blows, damaging each other in an epic clash of wills.
"Reverse Technique: Alpha Laser." Akari, Haru and Shiina all say at the same time. A thin but powerful laser is shot at X-Bull, pushing them back insanely far. But X-Bull warps behind them and lands sneak attacks on Kurone.
"Bull's Sneak." Jurgen says in German, before hitting Kurone with a flurry of wild attacks, forcing them to take the defensive.

Shiina grits his teeth and claps his hands together.
"Nini-Forme: Frostbite Breath!" he yells and Kurone breathes extremely potent ice breath at X-Bull, freezing him in place.
"Alright, my turn! Blazing Gale: Chain Slashes!" Kurone hits X-Bull with seven precise slashes following a Japanese character pattern. The X-Bull takes some really big damage and is struggling to hold up.
"Tch. Time to use it." Jurgen says. He then kills both Marco and Albert and uses them as sacrifice to strengthen X-Bull. And strengthens X-Bull it did, as once charged it, it returned swinging for the fences. The first few attacks, Kurone is able to avoid, but the next flurry that hits them was unblockable.
"Bring it on." Haru says, ready for the challenge. "Flames of Strength!" he yells and Kurone is surrounded by heavenly flames, granting them a boost in strength.

Both parties charge at each other at top speed and exchange blows again and are evenly matched.
"Change stance! Lance Form!" Shiina yells and the Blazing Brand transforms into a long lance, and Kurone and the rest of the crew gain advantages due to range. Kurone begins putting the pressure on X-Bull forcing them to take the defensive against Kurone.
"Frostbite Style: Ice Rotation." Shiina calmly says as Kurone jumps and spins first, its many tails into the bull's face and followed through with an ice spin, heavily damaging X-Bull and pushing them can.

"You guys are good. Why do you fight for such an evil cause though?" Jurgen asks. Shiina, Haru and Akari are confused about the question. Evil cause?
"What do you mean by that?" Shiina asks in response. Jurgen smiles as he begins laughing maniacally.
"You don't know the true intentions the Apocalypse Hunters have and yet you work for them?" Jurgen says with a sinister look looming on his face. "They are pure evil. They want the world to suffer. Do you know why Apocalypses begun in the first place? Why we exist?"
"Quit your yapping, bitch!" Haru recklessly yells and makes Kurone throw an explosive punch at X-Bull, causing some damage to him. But X-Bull warps at and Jurgen begins talking and a sly smile appears on Jurgen's face.

Jurgen knew something they didn't.

"The world was normal. It was fine to live in. That was before the first Apocalypse Hunter existed. Someone was born with unnaturally supernatural which changed the equilibrium of the Earth. Because more and more people became Apocalypse Hunters, to counter that change, Apocalypse Monsters exists. They balanced the world with equal chaos and order. But Makoto Nishimura was a problem. Ever since he was born, the Apocalypse Monster became Nation-Destroyable. So strong that it could kill the entire universe. Because of him, people suffer and you follow him." Jurgen says.