𝟮𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗦𝗮𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲

Time until the worlds end: 1 hour and 45 minutes

SEIJURO POV
"Godspeed 100." I say as my Omni Eye activates. I summon my Electro Fusion Sword and close my eyes. I'm fully focused on winning this fight. This is for the future, for our world. The mark on my palm spread to patterns again and I looked back at Ryoma. His energy was running amok. It was like a multiple headed dragon was behind him. He was laughing maniacally as he was watching for my next move. I grit my face and try to ignore his taunts, then Makoto rests his hand on my shoulder and smirks. "I guess it's time for us to run a little wild," Makoto says, looking forward and readying himself.

I take a deep breath and I ready myself for the charge. "C'mon now! Come at me already bastards!" Ryoma yells.
"Let's do this!" I exclaim, dashing at Ryoma at the speed of light. I disappear in Ryoma's vision and slash him. He flinches backwards but smiles. "Void Style: Black Hole Explosion!" Ryoma loudly screams. The explosion pulls us in and deals a little bit of damage, but I stick my palm out and absorb the explosion and Makoto axe-kicks Ryoma's head. Ryoma grabs him and punches him but Makoto toughs it out. I use the Godspeed Kunai to teleport behind Ryoma and as he thinks I'm about to slash him, I fake him and teleport to another location. I then begin teleporting about, making it impossible for Ryoma to catch up. I shock him from all angles and don't allow a single moment to pass me by.

Ryoma tuts with frustration and powers up. "Void Style: Eternal Darkness!" he yelled circle-slashing around me and Makoto. But out of nowhere, another guy appeared behind Ryoma and slashed his back. He jumped back and faced a sinisterly smiling Natsuya.
"Don't go forgetting about me now!" he declares himself. Ryoma made 2 more clones of himself and charged at us. I threw my sword in the air and clasped my hands together. I unclasp them and my hands have electric energy. I teleport all around him placing electro like land mines all around Ryoma at an unfathomable speed. My sword falls and I catch it and click my fingers causing the inside of the landmine field exploded with electrical pressure.

Ryoma was shocked and paralysed, even after the explosion, my electricity was crackling around him; completely disabling him. He was gritting his teeth and his hand was twitching.
"How was that?" I say, with a smug grin on my face. Natsuya and Makoto both charged in and powered up.
"Combo Skill: X-Scissors!" they both yell before slashing him with an X motion. Ryoma is knocked back to the ground and an X scar is visible on his chest. He is still smirking a little as he places his hand on the ground and forcibly raising the ground. It transformed into a statue resembling a Buddha statue.
"So, he still had this under his sleeve..." Makoto sighs, clenching his fist. He was going to reach for his headband, but I stick out my arm to stop him.

"I've got this. I'll handle him. We'll fight, brother-to-brother," I say, confidently. Makoto and Natsuya glance at each other, before nodding and giving me the green light. Ryoma throws a massive asteroid at us while we were talking, however, Natsuya noticed and turned. "Dimension Style: Space Slicer!" he yells, slashing the two dimensions before slicing the asteroid clean in half. The dust was covering us up but as it settled, I emerged with my God Eye active and a horn was protruding from my head.
"Let's do this, Sora!" I shout out his name, then I'm surrounded by a giant yellow electrical samurai covered in thunder god levels of electrical power.
"This is what I call: Kotoamatsukami Sora." Sora said to me.
"Heh, long name much?" I reply.
"Don't push it," he says back.
"Right, let's kick some ass!" I exclaim, charging at the Buddha statue.

Me and Sora exchanged blades with Ryoma's massive Buddha statue. The statue lands a good punch and pushes us back a little.
"Me and Kanin are gonna crush you!" Ryoma begins declaring.
"Let's up the tempo, Seijuro!" Sora suggests.
"Gotcha! Godspeed 250!" I yell, going further beyond my limits. Me and Sora are zipping around and an insane speed; so fast we were phasing in and out of the universe, making us more unpredictable.
Ryoma was get frustrated; he aggressively punched the air where we were travelling. In that moment, he was wide open, and we warped behind him and hit him where it hurt.
"Thunder God Style: Cross Slash!" we both exclaim, slashing and drawing a Japanese character symbolising bad luck.