𝟭𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗨𝗻𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵𝘀

Yuki dodges incoming attacks from Tomoe, which were extremely destructive and caused parts of the ground to lift and break. The room was split in half thanks to a barrier that Yuito put up for a fair fight between them both. Yuki scratches his blonde hair and look around for anything to use against Tomoe's brute force. Yuki begins to head towards a wall when he dodged another attack but this time, Tomoe saw it coming and hit his back with her palm. A sudden force of wind pushed against Yuki's back and knocked him into the barrier. "That's what I like to call Galeforce! Using the force of wind to push ya further away and even closer to death!" Tomoe exclaims, loudly.

"Is that so? An interesting move indeed." Yuki says, getting up. He grabs his weapon and prepares to attack again. "Don't worry, I'll try and keep things interesting." he says, charging towards Tomoe. She smiles and strikes the air with her fist. A slash of wind goes towards Yuki but he manages to dodge in time for a counter attack. Suddenly...

BANG!

Tomoe's vision suddenly grows worse. It's dark and she can't see anything. "Shadow Style: Darkness Embrace." Yuki yells. He begins throwing a horde of daggers in Tomoe's direction; so many in fact that Tomoe could barely dodge them all. She was grazed by most of the daggers and began bleeding a little bit. Yuki warps behind Tomoe and grabs his dagger which was among the daggers thrown and used them to slash Tomoe's weak spots. Tomoe gets used to the pattern and defeats one of Yuki's clones, causing the lights to return. "Where did you run off to? Scared of me now?!" Tomoe yells at Yuki who is no longer in sight. Then... SHING!

A stab. Yuki appeared from Tomoe's shadow and stabbed her in the place where your heart would be. Tomoe limps a little but manages to hold herself upright. "You thought ya got me, huh? Well, I've trained for so long, I can perfectly move any of my joints and internal organs!" Tomoe gloats, holding her chest. Yuki's look of surprise broadened into a full-grown smile as Tomoe started to do hand symbols. The ground began rumbling. The vision of Tomoe is warping from left to right. Her aura was lot stronger than it was before. "This is it. Delusion Technique: Sylph's Blessing." Tomoe calmly says, now glowing green and looking very majestic.
"You're using it already? And it doesn't change the surroundings but instead changes you? Shit, that stupid study sesh was pretty handy after all!" Yuki says, rolling his neck.

"This technique boosts my power. There ain't much ya can do against a powerhouse like myself." Tomoe brags, attacking Yuki from all angles. He managed to dodge as many as he could but fell short of a couple, which almost badly injured himself. Yuki let his guard down for a split millisecond and...
BOOM! Tomoe attacks and leaves Yuki in rough condition. "Hahaha! I'd understand why your strugglin'! I'm the 5th Seat after all. I guess you were all talk..." she says, taunting him.
"Wait. You haven't seen what I can do yet... or what I've learnt..." Yuki says, mustering the strength to sound disappointed.
"Well, sorry~! I figured I'd destroy you sooner than later!" Tomoe replies.
"That sure is a crying shame. 'Cause this party is definitely just getting started. Delusion Technique: Purgatory of Darkness." Yuki says back.

This place was different from before. It was moonlit this time. The horizon was visible inside this domain. "Welcome to my world." Yuki smiles.
"How are you okay? How did you heal??" Tomoe asked, bewildered.
"Y'see, this Delusion Technique has been updated since the last time. Firstly, I developed a condition of sorts called Reversal, which instantly heals any damage dealt to me," Yuki begins to say. "Then, I just focus more of my power into this world of mine causing it to look this way." Tomoe is visibly confused and looks for ways to burst out of the world. "It's no use that way. I rule everything here. This is my world." Yuki says, clicking his fingers. A pillar of darkness crashes down like lightning on top of Tomoe, immobilising her completely.