𝟲𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗡𝗼.𝟴

For 10 straight seconds, me and Shin exchange looks at each other until a laugh breaks the stares. "You're a cocky one, aren't ya Seijuro? That's great and everything, but you can't fight without my leadership." Yuki mentioned while laughing like a maniac. "So, if you wanna team with me, you gotta keep up with me. Can't do something simple like that, then you're useless to me and everyone." Yuki's smile turned to a stare so strong it felt like lasers through me.
"Sure..." I manage to say. Yuki is usually lighthearted but I saw his scarier side, I won't lie, it gave me chills.

"Come now, let's go!!" Yuki says, charging towards Shin with bright purple dark aura following. Yuki goes for a lower body slash, but Shin parries and goes for a counter. The two exchange slashes with Yusuke shooting his weak spots and my thunder strikes weakening the enemy.
"Hey, redhead! Use that thing with your eyes! We could use it!" Yuki screams to me.
"Alright, let's go! I call this, my Pure Eye!" I said. My eyes changed in color from my usual yellow to a vibrant orange with black markings on it. I felt like I could see everything.

The trees on the opposite forest from Tokyo, Yusuke, Haru and Shiina and even my enemy. Not only that though, it was as if I could see their movements before they happened. The sensation of power was incredible, like something out of an anime! "Yuki, to your left! A heavy slash to the left!" I ordered, and Yuki followed through with a strong parry of a heavy slash. "Now, Haru, Shiina, Yusuke. Back me up!" I yelled, teleporting out of sight.
"Roger that Sei!" Haru says, firing inferno shurikens.

"Here comes the rain from hell!" Yusuke yells, shooting arrows into the air causing massive damage to Shin.
"Hey, piercings, this is yours, yeah?" Shiina exclaims and throws my Godspeed Kunai. I then reappear behind Shin with an energy ball of electricity. "ELECTRO BALL!" I yell pushing the energy through his body. Shin begins limping a little and smiles.
"Hey, hey! You ain't half-bad, you rookies. Maybe we can be proper partners in crime! How bout it?" Yuki says, jumping.
"Uh... I'll think about it." I say nervously.
"I admit, you are strong. Especially since you're rookies." Shin says, slowly regenerating.

"I was holding back since you were new, but it seems you've proved that you are more than just new. You are messing with the 8th Seat of EXO 5." Shin reveals the number 8 imprinted on his neck and now his large heavy-looking robe was off and thrown into a fire.
"He can regen? That's totally cheating!" Haru complains. "It happens, man, we just gotta deal with it." Shiina says, trying to encourage us.
"Ha! You didn't say you could regenerate, you bastard!" Yuki said, cracking his knuckles.

"Must a villain always reveal their powers?" Shin asked, his body suddenly bubbling. "Actions speak better than words, my friends," Shin was up in the sky above a large tsunami and multiple rainclouds.
"So he's a water user..." Yuki thinks to himself.
"So, Yuki, you got a plan?" Haru asked.
"No, I never really make plans. I just wing it y'know," he replies, shrugging his shoulders.

We all looked at Yuki and sighed. Our safety may not even be secure with this guy leading.
"Ahh, whatever, let's wing this shit. Whatever happens happens, we'll think of something while the fight happens." I say looking at the gargantuan water monster forming before us.
"Alright, operation wing this shit against a giant thing commences now!" Yuki screams like a true leader would.
"Alright guys, let's do this. Our first official battle as apocalypse hunters!" I say, excited.

"Yeah, that's cool and everything but this guy is firing water bombs at us so we better pay attention!" Shiina says, dodging bombs coming his way. They were especially explosive even though they are literal liquids.
"Water may not be my strong point, but I will fight!" Haru says
"That's it, rookies, let's come together and take this freak down."