𝟮𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲: 𝗔 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

Time until the world's end: 3 hours and 5 minutes.

The Fell Dragon let out a ferocious roar and began attacking us with its dragon breath. "Let's do this, Taiga." I calmly say, as I lead my team into battle. We dodge the incoming attack and charge headfirst into battle. Taiga roared and summoned a large sword. He began swinging at us, his murderous intent clearly visible. "If it wasn't for you bastards...I-I...!" Taiga begins saying before yelling again and speeding up his attacks.
"Don't blame your shitty situation on us, asshole!" Yusuke says from above, firing blasts from inside his familiar's mouth down towards him. Taiga slashed at most of the blasts, slicing them in half like a knife through butter. He uses his Fell Breath on Yusuke in the air, but he nimbly evades the attack. "Pay attention. It's 4 against 1, you won't win." Shiina says, his Ice Dragon now behind Taiga. "Nini's Enveloping Breath." Taiga calmly says, his dragon (named Ninian) blasting Taiga at point-blank range with icy breath cold enough to give you frostbite.

Taiga staggers backwards as the Fell Dragon lets out a cry of pain and agony. Taiga begins seething, and recklessly charges at Shiina for revenge, but he smiles and from out of nowhere, Haru and his fox spirit (named Kureno) hit him with a punch with intense heat. You could hear the sizzle of the Fell Dragon's skin as the punch connected. "Don't forget I'm here too! Now bring it!" Haru challenges Taiga. Taiga blasts off into a colossal rage and blasts all three of them back towards me.
"Need a hand?" I say, smirking. The three of them nod and smile as we all charge together towards him.
"Big mistake." Taiga says, now poking his forehead with his finger. This caused his power to skyrocket and his pressure increased significantly.
"No more games. I resolved myself to take you down...and I'll do it without fail!!" he yelled.

"Delusion Technique: Fell Dragon's Wrath!!!"

We were cast into the Fell Dragon's Hell, burning to our possible death. "You can't use this, can you? This is why you're done here." Taiga calmly says with a condescending smile.
"I've finally dealt with the cause of my pain and suffering...my sole reason for living at this point was the chance to rid you vermin from this world...finally...FINALLY!!!!" he yells, laughing with such evil in his tone. He finally caught his breath and gave a serious look. His eyes began bulging, widening and narrowing at the same time. "Now, die." Taiga says, slashing his hands downwards.
"I've been listening to you ramble for long enough. I've decided. Weak little bitches like you are enough to make me sick." I say. Taiga then at that moment noticed I disappeared.
"Where did he...?"

A second too late. I used my Omni Eye and switched our positions. I had Sora's Lightning Katana pointed at the dragon's neck, threatening him. "Your Delusion Technique is weak. After all, the idiot usin' it is deluded himself," I tell him with a cold look in my eyes. Taiga looked restless and tried to find a way to escape my grasp. I sighed and stepped back. "How about we settle this, one on one?" I suggest, now fully confident in my familiar (part of Sora's power). "I'll show you how it's really done, now then...don't wuss out on me, Yoshida~!" I taunted, causing his anger to flare up.
"Grrrrr...don't UNDERESTIMATE ME!!!" Taiga aggressively screams, thrusting his sword forward towards me.
"Let's do this, Sora." I calmly say, deflecting Taiga's blade and counterattacking.

We exchange heavy blows, and I felt composed. Everything was clear to me; the attacks were nothing. I imbued the katana with extreme volts of lightning, now making my sword heavier and stronger. Taiga was now forced on the defensive, trying to block the attack I threw. But I could tell my attacks were working; little by little, I was frying his dragon scales and paralysing him. Taiga threw out a tough sword swing and forced us both back. I pointed my katana at him and began entering Godspeed slowly. "One thing you should know is that, even in this form, I can still use my moves," I began explaining.
"What are you talking about?" Taiga asked.
"My moves are just amplified, tenfold." I reply, vaguely. I was now moving faster; the Godspeed was kicking in. I zoomed towards him, then started circling him at a speed overload.