Chapter 3-thank you

Sienna Marino

After a while of driving I found us in exclusive area, or so it seemed. It was a lot of forest and not very many houses near by. on our way to where ever we were going I took out my phone to see a bunch of missed calls and texts from Ari.

"Shit" I muttered quickly calling her back.

"SIENNA" Ari screamed over the phone. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? ARE YOU OK?"

"Yes I'm fine, I'll explain everything when I get home ok?" I reassured her, earning a glance from.... From I never got his name.

"Are you sure your alright? I looked everywhere for you." She asked me with a worried tone.

"Yeah I'm sure I'm ok I'll be home later." I smiled even though she can't see me.

"ok be safe and text me if you need anything." I thanked her and hung up. looking up from my lap my eyes widened with amazement. In front of us there was a big black metal gate enclosing a massive modern mansion.

"Do you live here?" I asked turning my attention to him. he didn't respond or look at me, he just kept his head forward. Rude. But I guess it's deserved. He drove forward and parked the car in side the massive garage that contained many luxury cars. who is this guy?

he tilted his head towards a big double door that I assumed led in to the house. I followed him quietly through the door into the dark house, I could see his figure moving forward so I tried following him only to bump my knee into something. I hissed in pain which made him put his hand on my lower back and lead me somewhere. I don't know why but it made butterfly's appear in my lower stomach. Weird.

when we entered a room he removed his hand and switched on the light. A couple lights above a sink flickered on revealing a beautiful modern kitchen, the kitchen had a white marble counter with dark grey cabinets and a island in the middle.it was really nice I wonder what the rest of the house is like.

I watched as he dropped his Keys on the counter, he then stepped over to the sink leaning down groaning and holding his side.

"Here let me." I placed my hand bag next to his Keys and rushed over to him. I leaned down and noticed he was grabbing a first aid kit. I grabbed it for him and closed the door under the sink.

"um can you sit on the counter so your at my level?" I asked pointing at the island. he glanced behind him and nodded. I just realized I followed a random guy from off the street to his house in a secluded area, what is wrong with me?

He's hot.

True.

"Do you have any alcohol?" I asked turning back to him, he nodded and pointed to one of the cabinets.

"Grab the whisky and a cup I need a drink." he demanded sternly. I can't blame him I did get him stabbed so the least I can do for now is put up with his demands.

I placed the glass beside him and poured him a drink. Next I put the first aid kit beside his thigh and opened it grabbing cotton balls, a gauze pad and some medical tape. I looked up to see him already looking at me but I couldn't read his emotions his face was... blank.

He sits on the kitchen counter, hunched and holding his lower stomach, I step in front of him.

"Can you take off your shirt?" I ask softly. "Or do you need me to?"

He looked up at me with the same cold stare but this time with an emotion I couldn't read.

"Please I need to clean that." I said pointing to his lower abdomen.

He sighed, pulling his shirt off with a low husky groan. I watched his toned muscles flex in the moonlight coming from the window in awe. He really was something. He cleared his throat and watched as heat rose to my cheeks when he realized I was staring.

"Clean it then." He demanded again. I nodded and dabbed the whisky soaked cotton ball on his wound around the knife.

"Hold on to something this is going to hurt." I whispered to him softly as I grasped the handle of the knife. He surprised me by grabbing my waist and pulling me close so I was standing between his legs, he then placed his head in the crook of my neck. His warm breath shot goose bumps all over my body.

"just do it." He breathed softly into my neck. I hummed an ok and slowly pulled the knife out causeing him to hiss in pain, his grip on my waist tightening. What was he doing to me? I just met him and he makes goose bumps appear on my skin and butterfly's in my stomach.

Doesn't he have a girlfriend?

Omg wait he does! consy your right.

I know I always am, but what she doesn't know won't bother her.

Doesn't that make me a bad person?

maybe? Your choice.

I decided that I was going to leave tonight and probably never see him again so I didn't move. the blade was now out and on the counter beside him. I cleaned it again.

"Wait." He breathed when I moved to thread the needle for his stitches.

"What's wrong? Does it still hurt as much?" I asked worried that I hurt him more than he already was.

"No I'm fine. Just don't leave yet." he groaned sending a vibration down my neck. He wants me to stay?

"I'm not leaving I just need to stitch you up ok?" He hummed in response.

I finished his stitches and covered it with a gauze pad and medical tape to keep it in place. He then finally let go of me. Its odd, the entire time he kept a tight grip and didn't let go.

Not once.
———————————————————————————
I hope you enjoyed the book so far :) again comments are a good thing! I'll see how the book does and if you enjoy it, if no one reads it I won't continued :) but even one read will make me continue.