Chapter 6- safe

Sienna Marino
⚠️MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE⚠️

Beaten and bruised. Stripped and mangled. but at least Ari is untouched, for the most part.

they left me in the corner after stripping off my shirt. Someone came to get them befor they did more to me. I tried to get up, tried to find a way back to Ari but I can't move. It's cold and my body aches. My face is stained with tear marks and mascara. I stay still. A couple minutes go by when the sound of foot steps fill my ears. but still I didn't move.

"Get up." I look up to see Viktor himself. I try but only fall back down to my laying position. "Jesus." He signs. Viktor bends down and grabs my hair in his fist and drags me out the door.

the scream of pain I try to suppress rips through my lips.

"SIENNA!" Ari sobs when she sees me. She's standing infront of the front door with two men dressed in all black stand beside her. Viktor throws me at her feet.

"Sienna! I'm so fucking sorry! They told me you were protecting me." She got down on her knees hugging me to her and crying into my neck.

"Ari.. it's ok I'm fine." I choke out.

"No your not and it's all my fault!" she yells.

"I promise it's not Ari please listen to me." I tell her tears running down both our faces.

Just as I tell her that the man to her left grabs her aggressively away from me. And the one to her left grabs me. A bag of some sort is shoved on our heads. we start to move until I feel the familiar plastic surface on my limbs. We're back in the car.

"Sienna.." I hear Ari call to me. "Where do you think there taking us?"

"I don't know." I whisper back.

What seems like half an hour has gone by and I have thought of every situation we are in and all of them end badly. I feel the car come to a stop and the men leave. It sounds like it's only Ari and i in the car, but I assume they left one man behind. It is the Mafia after all. It's not smart to run.

"Sienna? Are you still there?" Ari whimpers from beside me.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm here." I reassure her.

The car door opens once again but this time I'm getting pulled out.

"ARI!" I scream. I don't want to be separated from her. Not again.

"SIENNA" she screams back. But her voice is further from me. I can only assume she's being pulled out aswell.

I get pulled a couple feet to the side and made to kneel on grass. light peaks through the bag. I feel around with my hands until I feel a arm next to me. I immediately grab her hand. I know it's Ari. I get closer to her so I can hold her hand properly. both our hands are tied together so it's hard to get a good grip on her.

The bags get ripped off our heads. I look forward but only see 4 figures standing infront of a car. The headlights are to bright, I squint my eyes to adjust. I blink a few times and when I can finally see I look at the front man. And I lock eyes with him. he's here and he looks angry. His jaw is tight and his eyes are so cold.