Chapter 20- date

Asher Hernandez
⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTENT 😏⚠️

It's been a normal day, wake up have breakfast and go to work just like every other day. But something felt off, Sienna wasn't up as early as she is, she was still asleep when I left which is unusual.

I feel like shit because all I seem to do I dump my shit on her and maybe she hasn't gotten the chance to tell me anything. I think I'm exhausting her. To which pisses me off to the limits because it's my self doing it. And not in the way I want to exhaust her.

So for tonight I decided it's time to take her on a nice date. We'll be able to get away together alone and hopefully have a good conversation. I'm nervous though, what if she doesn't like what I planned?

I pushed my thoughts away when I entered the meeting room. Scarlett, Luca, Toni and Nic all sat there along with my other trusted men.

Nic is my second in command. Scarlett deals with the drug selling, she has her own men under her. Luca is a fucking good hacker and can hack anything. And Toni deals with the weapons and helps me train new recruits, he also does a bunch more things he's really talented in what he does. I thinks that's thanks to being in the mafia from such a young age. He joined mine when we were both kids befor my dad died and passed it on to me. Same with Nic.

" Scarlett how was the last drug drop off?" I asked her.

"Good we sold all of it and the next batch goes out tomorrow." She told me. I nodded in response.

"Toni?" Trainings going good. New recruits should be coming in next week and the weapons and set to arrive Thursday. I nodded again.

"We need a plan for getting into The vipers warehouse." I told the room. The vipers are a smaller mafia in Italy. We are the biggest, our mafia is the serpents, everyone in the mafia has a serpent tattooed somewhere on their body. It's how we tell who's with us and who isn't.

"Our objective is to take them down, they are rising and we can't let them go any further." I explained. "We leave to Italy in 1 week. Use that time to alert the men in Italy and have them get everything ready. The rest here will do the same. We will plan the mission once in Italy. Understood?" I growled lowly.

"Sí capo." everyone said and exited. (Yes boss)

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose. The vipers are going to be the fucking death of me, they're so annoying. I checked the time on my watch seeing it's 6:30pm. Our reservations are for 8 so I should head home now and tell sienna.
———————————————————————————

Sienna Marino

I didn't do much today, I worked out, had a shower and watched movies in bed. I was waiting for ash to come home in bed, that was until he walked through the door.

"hey Hun!" I smiled jumping out of bed and giving him a peck on the lips.

"hello amore." He smiled back. "Go get dressed up we're going out."

"Going out? Where? What kind of get dressed." I asked exited.

"Dinner. Nice dress type stuff." He grinned.

"Ok!" I jumped away from him running to the closet. Ash followed in behind me, I didn't see what he grabbed but I assume new clothes. When he left I scanned the row of dresses trying to decide what I should wear. I decided wearing a green slip dress with a leg slit.