Chapter 34- fuck sienna

Sienna Marino
⚠️WARNING MATURE CONTENT 😏⚠️

The whole morning was like iv been hit by a train. My head was pounding all morning and it wasn't until I threw up for the third time and took like 5 pain killers that I felt better. It is now 3 in the afternoon and I'm in the hot tub with Toni. Who also didn't have a great morning, at least he woke up in bed with someone unlike me.

"Ash is really mad at himself not you." He says.

"I know but I forgave him, we both know he wouldn't hurt me on purpose." I saw throwing my head back.

"I know." He says with a sigh.

"Anyway what happened last night with you and Matteo?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Well I told him..." he says sheepishly.

"Yeahhh andddddd."

"He says he loves me too and that he always has." Toni says with a big grin on his face.

"Ahhhh I'm so happy for you!!" I giggle.

***

After I got out of the hot tub I had a long a snack and worked out, plus some sparing with Nic. And after that I had a long steamy shower.  But one thing has been on my mind all day.

'You can have my body'

I know Ash thinks I would forget but he thought wrong. I remember a lot of last night and I'm not proud of alot of it. But with that in mind Ash did say I could have him and I think it's about time that I have control and i get to torcher him for what he's done the last 3 days.

And that brings us to now. I shaved everything and how I'm sitting in the dark with my nicest set of lingerie on with everything I need under the pillow.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door and I can tell from the stomps that it's Ash and he's irritated. Perfect.

I see his tense figure in the moonlight come into the room and set his jacket on a chair, he's about to go to the closet when I turn on the lamp. He stops in his spot and meets my eyes, although his eyes don't stay there for that long.

"what are you wearing?" He growls.

"What? You don't like it? Too bad..." I say my voice dropping an octave.

He only looks me up and down and let's out a deep groan before turning around.

"Sit." I demand, pulling a chair to infront of the bed.

He only gives me a stern look but still does as I say and sits down in the chair, lifting his hips to adjust. I'm going to be honest with you I almost cracked just then.

I quickly grab the handcuffs from under the pillow and as fast as I can cuff his hands to the arms of the chair.

"What are you doing?" He asks looking amused.

"Mmmm, remember what you said yesterday? That I could have your body? I'm simply taking whats mine." I say.

"dammit." He says under his breath.