Chapter 12- mom

Sienna Marino

The sun engulfed me with its orange glow and warmth. I removed my hands from Ash to rub my eyes with my palms. i looked down at Ash who looked peaceful and sweet, he didn't have a cold aura when he was asleep he was just.. warm. I rolled my head to the side to see the time at 12:27. I gasped abruptly remembering my parents were coming to meet the house and I could explain my living situation.

i slip out from beneath ash and replaced my body with a pillow. I squeezed my eyes shut when he stirred but didn't wake up. i tip toed out of the room, cold air surrounding my body. i tip toe ran down the hallway to Aris room, when I opened her door her bed was empty and still made. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly where she was. i left her room and ran to the one right across from her and low and behold when I opened the door she was in bed with Nic. And she was.. NAKED. I screeched and slammed the door.

"ARI. Get up and put some clothes on!" I whisper yelled from outside the door. i heard a bunch of tumbling and Nics arrogant chuckle from inside.

"Sorry sorry! I forgot!" he rushed out in Nics t-shirt and shorts I peeked in the door to see Nic grinning at me.

"Nic I told you. I fucking told you my parents were coming at 1! GET READY." I didn't care about waking anyone up anymore, they had to get up anyway.

"Yeah yeah." He waved me off.

I followed Ari to her room watching her limp. Wow. Unbelievable.

"Tell me Nic details later I need to get eveyone up." I winked at her as she gave me a sheepish smile.

I sprinted down the hallway slamming on doors while yelling for them to get up. I stood proudly in the middle of the hallway when Scarlett, Matteo, Luca and Toni all popped there head out the door with a groan. Some random girl scampered past me like a mouse, coming from Toni's room. I gave in an unimpressed glare.

"Eveyone get ready and be down in 20." I told them heading towards the stairs.

"20?!" They all groaned.

"Yeah unless you don't want pain killers and breakfast?" I asked cheekily as they all suddenly agreed. "Good" and with that I headed down the stairs and straight to the living room. A bunch of hoddies and bottles. I picked up the anonymous hoodies and bottles throwing them in the recycling on my way to the laundry shoot. I threw them in

"Hey Alyssa? Do you mind sweeping and cleaning the living room? I'm sorry for the short notice."

"Of course." She nodded and walked off to do what I asked. I feel bad for asking her to do things I can do on my own but I don't have time.

I hurried to the kitchen grabbing the pain killers out of the cabinet and placing one on everyone's plates, I'm sure we all have hang overs I know I do. I took one for my self and eyed the pancakes, nah I'll eat later. I re-checked the time it was now 12:34 I had half an hour to get dressed and clean. i went up the stairs and into Ash's room. He was still asleep and I couldn't help but smile.

"ashhh." I softly shook him. "ash." I whispered. i felt bad for waking him up, he doesn't seem to get much sleep. I shook him lightly a little more.

"Whatttt." He groaned.

"my parents are coming today remember?"