Chapter 26- birthday

Sienna Marino

I woke up at 5am to the moon still shining in through the windows, today I was taking Ash to the Bahamas, just the two of us.

I carefully slipped out from under a sleeping Ash and headed straight to the closet. I hid our already packed suitcase in the corner and all I had to do was wake Ash up. It's easy to pack for Ash I know what he wares all the time, although I packed more casual things to force him to give up work for the week and just relax. I got Nic to take over his role for a bit and Nic was more than happy.

I quickly applied mascara and changed into a tank top leaving Ashs sweats on.

"Hun." I spoke softly slightly shaking Ash.

"What?" He replied with a raspy voice, his morning voice dear god it's so hot.

"Wake up we're going soon." I told him sitting down.

"Going where?" He said sitting up. He looked so confused it's cute.

"I'm taking you on a trip for your birthday. Surprise!" I beamed stop him.

"What? Why?" He looked even more confused and I started to worry. Did he not want to go?

"Because you deserve some time to relax, it's just the two of us... we don't have to go if you don't want to though..." I said.

"No I do, I'm just confused on why your doing. This for me." He said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Because I love you." I smiled. He smiled back and nodded.

"Ok let's go, put on a shirt and meet me down stairs." I said standing up and grabbing the chit cases from the doorway.

I pulled them down the hall and down the stairs as quietly as I could. some men came to the front and took out bags to the SUV that would take us to the air strip.

"And before you worry about work, Nic has it covered." I told him as he came down stairs.

He smiled coming towards me, he pulled me to him by my waist and kissed me hard. I kissed him back running my fingers through his hair and torso.

"Ash... we have to go." I whispered breathlessly against his mouth.

"We can be late can't we?" He said.

"No... don't worry, I haven't given you my second present yet." I smirked grabbing him by the hand and pulling him out the door.

After a long ride in the car to the private jet we were finally seated and ready to take off. Ash looked so tempting it took everything in me not to jump his bones on the plane, his messy hair and sleepy face...

We landed in the Bahamas and got a ride to a really nice villa I got us that was right near the ocean, of course it still had a pool that we were about to use.

I packed my hottest bikinis just for him and him only. The one in particular I wore left barely anything to the imagination..

 The one in particular I wore left barely anything to the imagination