Chapter 22- join

Sienna Marino

I woke up feeling a light graze against my waist. I glanced down to see ash still with me making me smile.

"Good morning." I whispered grinning.

"Good morning amore mio." he replied with his raspy morning voice that was so incredibly hot. (My love)

"Ash.. can I ask you something?" I mumbled running my hand up and down his tattooed shoulder. he hummed a yes. I took a deep breath trying to think of how to ask.

"can I-..." I started.

"Can you..?" he hummed looking up at me.

"I want to join the mafia." I blurted. He instantly shot up from my chest looking mad, his jaw tight and eyebrows furrowed.

"No." He growled getting completely off me and off the bed leaving me naked and cold.

"Ash listen-" I tried but he cut me off.

"No. I said no and that's final." He told me raising his voice while going into the closet.

"Ash. I want to help. I want to do this and I want to work with you guys. Why won't you let me?" I said getting frustrated while covering myself in blankets.

"Because it's too dangerous." He growled buttoning up his shirt.

"Your there to protect me. And I don't have to do missions I can help with other stuff." I tried reasoning with him.

"I said no Sienna." I yelled.

"You don't own me Ash! I can do what I want! It's my life." I yelled back storming out of bed into the bathroom and grabbing my robe. I was so sore and could barely walk but I forced myself to make a point.

"I'm joining the mafia and that's final." I yelled at him running out of the room. I ran straight to Scarlets room.

"Ash said no." I said barging in. Except that Luca was in bed with her.

"Said no to what?" They both groaned rubbing their eyes.

"To joining the mafia. He's being so stubborn." I huffed.

"I'm not being stubborn." Ash growled as he pushed pass me down the hallway.

"Yes you are." I snapped.

"Woah woah woah. What the hell is going on." it was Nic.

"Ash. That's what's up." I yelled throwing my hands up and storming to our room. I got dressed in a pair of black shorts and a pink tank top. Once I was dressed and had my hair and makeup done I headed back down stairs.

"Nic when we're don't breakfast can you take me to the warehouse?" I asked sitting down at the table infront of him.

"Ash will kill me if I do." He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"I'll tell him not to I just need to convince him." I pleaded.

"Ugh find. But it's you ass in trouble not mine." He said pointing a piece of bacon at me.