Chapter 35- be mine

Sienna Marino

As he slammed into me I could feel us both getting closer to our high then we usually would.

"Oh fuckkkkkk." Ash says when I push my ass down on him.

"Ash.. fuck." I moan when my legs start to shake.

"Wait." He growls.

"I- I can't." I whine.

"You can." He grits out pushing slower now but deeper than before.

"Fuck, now." He moans when he thrusts deep one last time.

"Ash!" I scream while releasing just as he does leaving both our legs shaking.

"good girl." He says pulling out of me breathing hard.

I let my self fall flat on my stomach trying to catch my breath.

"Oh we're not done. Your not waking for days after this." He says spinning me on my side and laying behind me. Woah this is a new position.
Ash grabs my leg under my knee and pulls it so my thigh is against my ribs.

And without warning Ash thrusts himself so deep into me that I'm pretty sure I could feel him in my stomach. The air is knocked out of me, I throw my head back with my mouth agape and my eyes roll back as he pounds into me from this entirely new angle. Not one noise slips from my mouth because I can't even form any sounds from this.

"You like that?" Ash whispers clearly out of breath for the pace. "Cum for me."

"OH FUCK!" I scream biting down on his wrist that was wrapped around my neck while I cum the hardest iv ever cum in my entire life. Holy shit Ash is a Fucking sex god.

he finished aswell and rides out our orgasms before pulling out of me. I fall to my back completely exhausted and sore. But he's not going to win last it's going to be me. I grab him by his torso just as hes about to stand up and pull him down on the bed, with his head hanging off a bit. With the mirror showing him everything.

I slip down his body and without any warning take him into my mouth and sucking hard and fast ignoring the fact that I gag everyone.

"Fuck." He breaths grabbing my hair away from my face and bunching it up around his first. I keep going and become satisfied when he starts shifting his hips and throwing his head back at what I'm doing.

I push my head down to the base and suck hard, his legs shake and I feel his load shoot down the back of my throat. I Bob my head a couple more times making him cum harder and once I'm sure he's tired I stop.

"oh my fucking god Sienna." He breaths.

"good?" I ask laying down beside him.

"fottuto paradiso" he chuckles. (Fucking heaven)

I smile and close my eyes feeling so tired that I can't move. The bed undips and feels so cold without him. He comes back a minute later and cleans us both up and then lays back in bed with me tucked in his arms.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you.... Im just fucking angry with myself." He whispers kissing my neck gently after.

"I know.. it's ok now." I say interlocking our fingers on my stomach.

"Sienna... will you marry me?" He says just above a whisper.

"What?" I shoot up out of his arms and turn so I'm facing him. He remains laying down while watching me with emotion filled eyes.

"I love you and I don't want to spend my life with anyone else." He says cupping my cheek. "Will you?"

"Yes! Yes of course I'll marry you!" I cry hugging him around the neck. He kisses my tears away and holds me tighter by my waist.

And everything was perfect.

***

Ashton Hernandez

I slip out of bed quietly so I don't wake Sienna up. I go have a shower and get dressed in a full black suit before going back into our bedroom and kissing sienna on the forehead.

I pull my phone out of my pocket.

"Ashton."

"Clay, I'm coming by I need to pick out a diamond." I say into the phone as I'm walking to the front door.

"Oh? And what's the occasion?" He says and I can just tell her had a smile on his face.

"Shut the fuck up."

I throw the door open to my mafias private "jeweller " and head to the back room.

"Ok let's make this quick." I say walking to the desk that is already covered in diamonds.

I look down at the diamonds and pick a square shaped one, that's also one of the biggest on the table. "This one." I say

"That one is 4 million." Clay says grinning.

"No it's not I own these." I roll my eyes as he chuckles packing it up.

***

By the time I have it put in a ring and make it back to the house I'm sweating. Even though she said she would marry me I'm still nervous that she won't like the ring or she changed her mind over night. But after I ran around the city all day it was already night. I texted her a hour ago telling her to get ready in simple "summer wear" and now I'm standing in-front of her room that she now turned into a massive closet/makeup room.

I knock on the door waiting for her to open it.

"Ash!" She smiles opening the door.

I look her over, she's wearing a light blue summer dress with her hair in loose waves and natural makeup.

"Ready?" I say meeting her eyes.

"Yes!" She smiles taking my hand. I pull her through the house and out to the backyard and then into the garden she started that looks absolutely beautiful. I may or may not have only told her to get ready because I hired a photographer. Sienna would kill me if I didn't get pictures.

The garden has fairy lights in it to light it up but it's dark enough to hide the camera. I would propose to her naked or in her pjs but again she would kill me.

I pull her to the centre of the clearing and hold both her hands. "Sienna ,I don't like getting cheesy but for now I will. Im the luckiest man in the world to have you, you have changed me into a better man and loved me when I did it think I deserved it. I love you so fucking much that even though I already asked you to marry me I'm going to ask you again." I get on one knee. "Sienna Marino will you marry me?" I ask holding the ring box open.

I watch her eyes tear up as she nods her head vigorously.

"Y-yes! Yes! I'll marry you Ash!" She cry's hugging me. I pick her up in my arms and kiss her, not a needy kiss, one that is only meant for us.